VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Very nice renders and the sister is one of the hottest I've seen here. Yeah, the setup is cliche and have been done a million times before, but it works, nothing wrong in playing safe, the progression and what the dev does after that will determine how good it is.

Reactions: Hyped

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Sooooo.... hey @dekmma will you take my advice and keep the incest real and not go the:"Surprise! I'm not your real mother and she's not your sister!"route or will you head in that direction? Hehehe joking here!
BUT SERIOUSLY, you wont go that route right?

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
The version i posted on patreon he has been adopted when he was one year old.
I will not mention it for the rest of the game so... no incest, but kinda.

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
Hello, thank you and I like the game, the sister looks awesome, and super hot. A short demo but I think it can be good, hoping to see more. Good job :angel:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Honestly, the quality of the renders and general appearance of the characters are better than in any game here, by far. However, it feels like the storyline might be a very well-known cliche pattern... I hope I'm gonna be proven wrong with the next release. You got my pledge.

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Great Start, Q. with the choice of movie with the Mother the different reactions from her, are there any hidden relationship changes? @dekmma

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think Mike is way better than Hellboy :relievedface:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
nothing short of seeing nothing is just the usual mom makes me cry in wee then we have to run around again and say you're so beautiful you're so great I love you I forgive you all the same no matter how shit you were to me or I'm a miserable mc who forgives everything and tells everyone wrong
mom says in the game i'm looking for a bad mother, idon't even know anymore what my son like to do
whose fault is that? your mom and yes you are a bad mother you could have called me inquire or something
and mom says you must hate me
yes I hate you for that I do not care that you live so far away you do not care for me and give a crap on what I do or how I am all the time

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
''What is your name?''
Well, my name is...
''You are Mike...''
Oh... Okay, game. Guess I'm Mike now.
XD
I usually leave the name slot blank to see if there's a default name and it ends up being Mike half the time anyway. What's with Patreon devs and naming their MC's Mike, lol?

Reactions: Phil52 and ponyguy

josie

May 5, 2017
seriously? there's no need for a walkthrough - there's only 3-4 choices. save before each choice and try the person's reaction to both.

By the way, excellent art work in the game. Both are epicly hot.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
looks a promising game , i would like to see an aunt , and some interesting like mc gets a gf and mom gets jealous or add some fetish like foot fetish
I like the mom like like a goddess

Reactions: Frosty2000

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Only unmentioned problem I noticed is with the cashier (well, other than the generally awkwardly worded text).
The text says the total is $55...register says $294.15 :D
two weeks cashier.JPG

Looks decent otherwise, keep up the good work.

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Only unmentioned problem I noticed is with the cashier (well, other than the generally awkwardly worded text).
The text says the total is $55...register says $294.15 :D
View attachment 70340

Looks decent otherwise, keep up the good work.
Its not something you can easily change, as it is most likely part of the Object material surface. It may take some time to change that small detail, you will see that a lot with scenes. clocks, posters, etc. some can be edited but not always.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Its not something you can easily change, as it is most likely part of the Object material surface. It may take some time to change that small detail, you will see that a lot with scenes. clocks, posters, etc. some can be edited but not always.
Sure, could spend hours changing the render...or could spend about 2 minutes rewording 4 lines of text/code to say she bought 3 outfits and the total is $294.15 instead of $55... :D

edit:
now I see what went "wrong" with the intro screen and why it's only saying "Mike"...all I can say is lmao

Reactions: Phil52
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes