• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Also searching for sites where your game is mentioned already might help:).
I'm doing this. The sites where the game is already, I'm not interested. it is already there. Me are important sites, where its there is no:)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
fenoxo, tfgamessite and loverslab /r/lewdgames and /r/nsfwgaming on reddit

I'm doing this. The sites where the game is already, I'm not interested. it is already there. Me are important sites, where its there is no:)

Reactions: novel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good luck and also added an edit to my earlier post about possibility of harem. One more thing added to that, you could make that game+ open up for people who have unlocked all major ending. Having to make a game+ harem with every permutation possible, would be a lot of work

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
fenoxo, tfgamessite and loverslab /r/lewdgames and /r/nsfwgaming on reddit
fenoxo +
tfgamessite - I so understood, I have content not suited.
loverslab - I'll look at this site
lewdgames - I so understood, I have content not suited.
reddit +
Good luck and also added an edit to my earlier post about possibility of harem. One more thing added to that, you could make that game+ open up for people who have unlocked all major ending. Having to make a game+ harem with every permutation possible, would be a lot of work
That would require global changes and if I were to start this, it would take a long time to finish it. I'd like to rewrite the text, redraw the arts and as a result, it would be absolutely different game. There is a chance that I will do that one day, but not now, when I still need to work on my patreon page.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Than I will look forward to rest of game as it is and your next game after that.:)

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
WTF:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness: a couple of days ago u had $400+ for your patreon page but now its $314. JUST WTF :cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface: :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Why would anyone stop supporting you when you produce such awesome game? I really don't understand this.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
@novel - Anne has to be the most beautiful and well-developed woman in the adult game industry. A solid 10/10. Her personality, physical beauty, and chemistry with the MC is fascinating!

I play this game just for her. Please further her story and content as you develop this game! It gets an overall 9/10 from me. Keep making good content, man.

Reactions: sergop

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
WTF:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness: a couple of days ago u had $400+ for your patreon page but now its $314. JUST WTF :cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface: :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Why would anyone stop supporting you when you produce such awesome game? I really don't understand this.
Don't worry, after I get my card sorted out I'm going to pledge to him. First time ever pledging to someone on patreon. Hope it will help him with development.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@novel I have an idea why don't you make a poll for what story you should focus on the next update i mean side paths like one with anne or helga or alana if you have additional time before the release. It doesn't have to affect the main plot for the time being. Here is an example:
Lets say that in the poll won helga and u could make the route in the day "xx" that MC bumps into her while runs in the park or drinks coffee or just meet up in shool library or somewhere and decides to hang out it doesn't have to include h scenes for the time being or any type of main plot content but this can help you out in the long run for her route.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happens because of two reasons : 1) Those who'd been supporting me for one or two month unsubscribed. I have no complaints with them, they're great because every single $ helps us to keep up the development. The 50$ patron who helped us a lot turned 10$ and here's the loss of 40$. Still, we're thankful to him and he did more than we actually deserve. 2) The fraudsters. I'm talking about those who subscribe at the beginning of the month and then when they receive the game, they unsubscribe. Wel'll get rid of them soon. This is a temporarily problem connected with the patreons's payment system.
All in all... well, that's how I get supported. It's sad but I move on.

The stories of all characters will evolve in parallel. You'll choose soon enough with whom you want to finish this game.

I don't want to stretch the plot. I understand that the visibility of the impact of love on patreon. But this is a banal deception. All the author's tricks to increase sales of games, I know. I don't want to go that way.

Reactions: Grayfox

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
This happens because of two reasons : 1) Those who'd been supporting me for one or two month unsubscribed. I have no complaints with them, they're great because every single $ helps us to keep up the development. The 50$ patron who helped us a lot turned 10$ and here's the loss of 40$. Still, we're thankful to him and he did more than we actually deserve. 2) The fraudsters. I'm talking about those who subscribe at the beginning of the month and then when they receive the game, they unsubscribe. Wel'll get rid of them soon. This is a temporarily problem connected with the patreons's payment system.
All in all... well, that's how I get supported. It's sad but I move on.

The stories of all characters will evolve in parallel. You'll choose soon enough with whom you want to finish this game.

I don't want to stretch the plot. I understand that the visibility of the impact of love on patreon. But this is a banal deception. All the author's tricks to increase sales of games, I know. I don't want to go that way.
Anne is my favourite character in all the adult games that exist! You're an amazing developer.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes