sergop

Jul 24, 2017
That is awesome. Who is she?
Edit: It kinda looks to me like Alanna but the hair is new

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe Thea then?
Edit: The boobs look a bit bigger so not Thea?
Edit 2: Maybe Anne with a different hairstyle?

Reactions: Iizuka

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
the good: pretty good game, actually was suprised the dev gets only 400$ per month. it has quite a lot of content (and also sex content) for a game that is only released 3 months ago. the story is actually believable and its pretty good, its not the type of game you skip to see sex scenes, renders are pretty nice (not the best but dont think anyone can compain) girls are beautiful, dialogue is pretty good, MC is not a total tool, he is even clever at times (which is surprisingly rare in these types of games) his actions also are realistic most of the time.
the bad: MC's jelaousy towards Helena is kinda annoying at times. its like im back in high school watching teenage drama and crap. there are kind too many characters. i mean 4-5 are fine but looks like more are about to be added (just speculating here) the "friend" of anne, i dont know if she will be back though, the gym trainer (actually made me jelaous) there seems to be 2 girls in the park. the blonde girl with the dean. cant remember if there is anyone else and not to mention that there are probably going to be even more introduced. its hard to keep track (of course you cant get all of them so you dont have to) which is another thing. well its realistic but for me annoying in a game. its quite obvious that you wont be able to romance all girls (helga stops talking to you if you tell her the truth about the profesor (alana was it ?) at the moment im interested in, anne, alana and helena so its hard to predict that if i start a path with certain girl, another one wont ditch me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant think of anything else really so in conclusion: really good game, not perfect but negatives are overall nothing serious, as i said, surprised it doesnt have more support.

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the first project that was done immediately, without a script and a team. The game has a lot of flaws that are too late to fix. The inability to open for one passage of all the characters will be a feature of all my games. With this project, I honed my skills. I have developed a team and an understanding of how I want to make games. (Google translate)

Nov 25, 2017
Trying the harem route is now harder with recent update, I get the feeling you can't get with Helena and Helga in the next update. You have to choose between them. Not really a problem with me since I am biased for Helga as she is more sincere than Helena. Ann is fine being casual but when I try being serious (Ann only route), I don't think the content is there yet for a serious relationship with her.

Hoping for more Ann, either casual or serious, as she is my favorite.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Trying the harem route is now harder with recent update, I get the feeling you can't get with Helena and Helga in the next update. You have to choose between them. Not really a problem with me since I am biased for Helga as she is more sincere than Helena. Ann is fine being casual but when I try being serious (Ann only route), I don't think the content is there yet for a serious relationship with her.

Hoping for more Ann, either casual or serious, as she is my favorite.
At the current moment there's no harem option in the game and won't be. Though If I had started working on the game now everything would have been different. When I'll become a well-known author and if I decide to make the remake of the twists, this option will be possible. But, obviously, it won't happen very soon cos I'm money-grubbing man who wants to make the million at first.

Reactions: Grayfox

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well grats on you Mister money grubber, just played the update, liked it a lot and decided to add some to your Patreon, so you just past 400 a month.:)

Concerning your question about other places think of The New lagoon where Shark releases their game, other pirate sites like SVS or Hongfire.

Do not worry too much about having exclusive routes, as long as you make sure there is enough fun in playing those different routes, people will not actually mind.

If you do want to make a harem ending in game though you could always think of adding Helga through blackmail in dealing with the Dean situation or something like that. You could also consider a game+ run where you get the harem, apart from the original game as some Japanese games do. Though I get the feeling you would prefer starting a new game after you finished your story for this game.

Just make sure it stays the story as you wanted to tell it, cause that is why we got into the game in the first place.o_O

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well grats on you Mister money grubber, just played the update, liked it a lot and decided to add some to your Patreon, so you just past 400 a month.:)

Concerning your question about other places think of The New lagoon where Shark releases their game, other pirate sites like SVS or Hongfire.
Thank You. I'll check out this site.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also searching for sites where your game is mentioned already might help:).

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes