kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Nothing a cgrip won't cure ;)
The CG rip doesn't give you the story. No, that doesn't mean I don't use my imgination, but it's nice to read what the author wants.
The beauty of Ren'Py.....many many save slots :biggrin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forced to choose? I think Anne is where it's at.

Edit cos fat fingers pressed the wrong button

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
, will give other sex scenes troughout in the game, your character seems to change to become wild. I love this so much, things what you do matters.

Tho after playing last update, i was all most afraid game is soon done?
Getting Helena, is this not the main plot?

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I see that your 80% done with your current main goal and i wanted to ask what guys will you hire? I mean coders writers etc. and how you will release the game after you hire them like now 1 big update in 1 month or maybe 2 or even 3 small in 1 month (not that i have a problem with current rate and i know its hard to make an update but i already played the game like 10 times just with this update and just can't wait to get the next and im sure im not the only one).
Edit:And releasing more frequently can help you getting new patrons.

Reactions: MasterDk78

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I think the game really great pictures and animatonen
helena is dead for me to go to her vlad and leave me alone and helga that is too annoying me idk

oh and why does the game force me to helena ??? I found it particularly ridiculous that after the night with Alanna she asked if she could help Helena and after that thing with the idiots vlad ?? that's really not clear and so unnecessary

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
near the end on quiz day after running, i take a shower and it gives me the text for breakfast, i go eat breakfast and get the shower text heh

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
While the graphics in this game are nothing special I have to say the writing is far above most of the games featured on this site. The dialogue is believable to the point that they make the characters realistic and unique.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The 0.4 update was hard and was made in a big rush. Sadly, the payoff is, to put it mildly, extremely low. The thing that is really bothering me is the results of the release. The time I devote into creating the game means losing money. I can't say when the 0.5 update will be ready, I need to earn some money for living.
Discussions are different, including a new game. I only need writers and screenwriters. At the moment, there are discussions about future cooperation with the new writer.
At the discussion stage 2 of the project. One, this is a new game. (the current will be finished). Two, I won't say.
I think the game really
oh and why does the game force me to helena ??? I found it particularly ridiculous that after the night with Alanna she asked if she could help Helena and after that thing with the idiots vlad ?? that's really not clear and so unnecessary
You may not play my game if you don't like it. I won't be offended. (Google translate)

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
The 0.4 update was hard and was made in a big rush. Sadly, the payoff is, to put it mildly, extremely low. The thing that is really bothering me is the results of the release. The time I devote into creating the game means losing money. I can't say when the 0.5 update will be ready, I need to earn some money for living.
Discussions are different, including a new game. I only need writers and screenwriters. At the moment, there are discussions about future cooperation with the new writer.
At the discussion stage 2 of the project. One, this is a new game. (the current will be finished). Two, I won't say.

You may not play my game if you don't like it. I won't be offended. (Google translate)
The game is about Helena, everything else is just a bonus :)
But I get many have diffrent taste, thus you can explore what possiblities you have.
Maybe he will implement something, but i think story is allrdy written down.

Novel seems really to be a decent guy, who listen.
but I allso see that he is the one making the game with his own ideas and wish.

I like his game very much, and is looking forward to his next update.

I am sorry to hear the reward was not payed off..
I hope in time that it will

Warzoo

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

Just played it. This game is awesome, the best one for me. Choices have a real impact, you can't just fuck everybody without consequences. All the characters seems to have their own personality, it gives a lot of interest.
Thanks for the work.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Not exactly. There are 4 characters, which will be the ending. A branch of the Helena, I like more. But options without She are possible. Complete the game, without a relationship with Helena, you can freely. Simply I cannot seriously respond to comments like: "the game forces me to pass a certain branch". And therefore I did not answer the man. Well, how to play, not to see variants spoiling a relationship with her. I don't know. (Google translate)

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Novel if that is what u call update in a big rush then i'm afraid what will be update without the rush. Really u put around the same content in the game like one new update of Dreams of desire and her story isn't as good as yours (personal opinion). I'm sorry about the payoff you really deserve more. My advice in this case is to take your time and release updates when you can not when we ask, because we ask for the next update at the same day when you release the update and if you try to make it as fast as possible the result may not be what you wished for.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes