MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
The term “japs eye” came from the Brits saying the little hole on the end of their penis looks like an japenese person’s eye, It’s racist but doesn’t offend me as I’m not japense but who knows.. it’s a simple and small dialog change but that is entirely up to you, maybe when more people start to Play some of them also will get offended
I had no idea what it ment, thank you for clearing that out for me.

Reactions: deejay12

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am a Russian speaking and Google translator often distorts what I say. I don't want to ask an interpreter to participate in our conversation with you. This is a waste of resources on unnecessary dialogue. Just find out I'm not interested. The first time I politely suggested that you play another game. No more than. I'll tell you again, don't play my game.

The term “japs eye” came from the Brits saying the little hole on the end of their penis looks like an japenese person’s eye, It’s racist but doesn’t offend me as I’m not japense but who knows.. it’s a simple and small dialog change but that is entirely up to you, maybe when more people start to Play some of them also will get offended
Thank you for your advice. If my translator decides to look at this topic and decides to change something, I will not mind. I don't check the translation. To do this, there are testers and English-speaking people who help us. If they didn't see the problem, I don't see the problem either. Translation is carried out by the English-speaking people. Sometimes my text and the English translation are not the same. This term is not familiar to me and in Russian there are no such terms.
(Google translate)

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
You can mock it by labeling it SJW, but I'd rather be mocked for doing something good than respected when I know I've done wrong. Are you really okay with supporting racism?
If we supporting "incest, rape, bdsm... etc" what not racism either?
Joke aside, dev wrote, he/she uses google translate, English not his/her origin language, dude calm down. This game is nice, interesting story, few beautiful girls, little drama..., for me few lapsus linguae don't worth matters.
Otherwise game is very good.
P.S. In my country we saying: cheap wine is good, cause is good and cheap.
this game is good, cause is good ... ;)

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Lmao my memory might be failing me, but that guy has the same hair as the MC right? If it's the same that's a rather uninspired character design, unless of course he's an evil twin or clone of the MC and if that's the case he's missing a sweet goatee.

If not and it's a legit antagonist, very risky move adding in a character that can possibly cuck the MC. I wish you all the luck in the world going forward if that's the move you've taken Dev, you will need it more than you can imagine. This absolute madman :tf:.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Moderators should be preparing their delete buttons. Shitstorm incomming :noexpression:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I was disappointed in that girl big time so i'm aaall happy for her happiness with another dude! She should just leave me alone though :) Yeah, i'm getting heretical again, don't i? :D

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Did MC dye his hair black?:winkytongue:
Thats not the MC lol......I think this scene will happen if the MC gets caught with Anns friend... I could be wrong though and maybe thats the Devs way of getting people to get back to Helena since alot of people on this thread seem to favor Ann lol

Reactions: MasterDk78
U

User_10739

Thats not the MC lol......I think this scene will happen if the MC gets caught with Anns friend... I could be wrong though and maybe thats the Devs way of getting people to get back to Helena since alot of people on this thread seem to favor Ann lol
Doesn't that happen after the fight? MC does not seem to like women being treated poorly, and I believe tells the dude to back off, or at least that is the impression that I got.

Latest preview pic.

XNFv8XvcBrmVmOAqH52eBvnOpDrQLR8gVT0gAGlVYE-2YGZr73GEpNmcxSAg0k8B.png

Reactions: Zero919
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes