Risael

May 14, 2017
Hi @Aparty ,
I noticed you posted a review and you actually took your time and wrote more than just a few sentences. You also were honest enough to admit that you did not play it till the end and that your review might not be completely accurate, for this you definitely have my respect and it is also the reason why I will try to clarify at least a few things for you.

The reason why people like this game (at least in my opinion) is because of all those things that happen later in the game and you just did not get to see them. I'm not going to be talking about those minor slightly illogical things, except for maybe the black/white dildo because that is funny. This scene was probably redone with a slightly better renders and in the process the colour of the dildo was changed, but the text remained the same. This is of course a minor mistake and it will be fixed in the next update, but now you at least know why it was there.

You are absolutely correct about your criticism that mornings are boring repetition of the same actions over again, this is due to the fact that this is the first game Novel is working on and it is simply the result of rookie mistakes. It is quite common in this industry that devs redo their first games after like 3-6 months of development, simply because they can't look at the mistakes they made when they were starting and they simply "didn't know any better" at that time. I can assure you Novel thought about redoing the game, but he thought it would be unfair to his patrons to start all over again. Whether this was a good or bad decision is really not up to us to decide.

You said that the most confusing thing about this game was the incident with Vlad where he hits you in the face. You even suggested two explanations and you were correct about one of them, the first one. The game actually wants you to have this "WTF just happened?!" moment, and you will find out why this incident happened later in the game (Day 10).

It also takes time before the characters actually open up to you and maybe then you can see why people find them interesting. I understand that from playing the game for 20 minutes (which I think is like day 9? maybe?) you could not see the reason why people like this game.

Maybe you will give this game another chance and maybe you won't, it is totally up to you, but I hope, I at least clarified a few things for you. If nothing else, I applaud you for being honest and taking your time with your review. In case you do decide to give it another chance, here is my save at the beginning of Day 13, so you don't have to do it all again.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Hi @Aparty ,
I noticed you posted a review and you actually took your time and wrote more than just a few sentences. You also were honest enough to admit that you did not play it till the end and that your review might not be completely accurate, for this you definitely have my respect and it is also the reason why I will try to clarify at least a few things for you.

The reason why people like this game (at least in my opinion) is because of all those things that happen later in the game and you just did not get to see them. I'm not going to be talking about those minor slightly illogical things, except for maybe the black/white dildo because that is funny. This scene was probably redone with a slightly better renders and in the process the colour of the dildo was changed, but the text remained the same. This is of course a minor mistake and it will be fixed in the next update, but now you at least know why it was there.

You are absolutely correct about your criticism that mornings are boring repetition of the same actions over again, this is due to the fact that this is the first game Novel is working on and it is simply the result of rookie mistakes. It is quite common in this industry that devs redo their first games after like 3-6 months of development, simply because they can't look at the mistakes they made when they were starting and they simply "didn't know any better" at that time. I can assure you Novel thought about redoing the game, but he thought it would be unfair to his patrons to start all over again. Whether this was a good or bad decision is really not up to us to decide.

You said that the most confusing thing about this game was the incident with Vlad where he hits you in the face. You even suggested two explanations and you were correct about one of them, the first one. The game actually wants you to have this "WTF just happened?!" moment, and you will find out why this incident happened later in the game (Day 10).

It also takes time before the characters actually open up to you and maybe then you can see why people find them interesting. I understand that from playing the game for 20 minutes (which I think is like day 9? maybe?) you could not see the reason why people like this game.

Maybe you will give this game another chance and maybe you won't, it is totally up to you, but I hope, I at least clarified a few things for you. If nothing else, I applaud you for being honest and taking your time with your review. In case you do decide to give it another chance, here is my save at the beginning of Day 13, so you don't have to do it all again.
Some people want to go on a little journey and others just to get straight to the naughty parts I guess...

Aparty

Mar 9, 2018
Hi @Aparty ,

I appreciate your explanation. It's good to know that I can count on things being fleshed out later on and most of my qualms have a solution. Seeing as it's nearly 1.0 I'll probably wait, but thank you for the save file, that'll be helpful. :)

Aparty

Mar 9, 2018
Some people want to go on a little journey and others just to get straight to the naughty parts I guess...
I think you're right, but not necessarily in this case. If I remember correctly, all of my problems were story/writing related. I love a good story, especially to help the immersion factor in these games, but if they don't hook me in the first 15 minutes, then that "journey" isn't one I feel as inclined to continue. Perhaps that's just a fault of my own, but I think it's a reasonable expectation.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Planning to play this. Just a question, is there a teacher, mature lady in the game? Groping a girl while she's sleeping?
Yes to the first. I don't remember for your second question.
It is a yes indeed on the mature woman part; Alana, the teacher, sweet Jebus she's hot, such a passionate woman too, damn damn damn! :p
Groping when a girl is sleeping? I think you could say there is if you're on Ann's path, MC can grab her titty when she's sleeping, in a way to suggest that lets get this morning fuck on before duty calls, but that's about as far as "groping a girl in her sleep" goes :p

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
It is a yes indeed on the mature woman part; Alana, the teacher, sweet Jebus she's hot, such a passionate woman too, damn damn damn! :p
Groping when a girl is sleeping? I think you could say there is if you're on Ann's path, MC can grab her titty when she's sleeping, in a way to suggest that lets get this morning fuck on before duty calls, but that's about as far as "groping a girl in her sleep" goes :p
You're always there to save the day :p It's been a while since I've played the Ann path I forgot that the MC does do that lol.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Alanna is my waifu!!! No sharing!!! ;)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Alanna is my waifu!!! No sharing!!! ;)
She's a total babe, I'm a sucker for dark beauties like her, black long hair, dark passionate, lustful eyes and her coy smile and that dreamy frame of hers, damn! Good thing we all have our own versions of the game, each of us can have her all to ourselves - no sharing indeed :p

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
She's a total babe, I'm a sucker for dark beauties like her, black long hair, dark passionate, lustful eyes and her coy smile and that dreamy frame of hers, damn! Good thing we all have our own versions of the game, each of us can have her all to ourselves - no sharing indeed :p
What you wrote. And add smart and self-aware to it.

Finding someone like her in RL, that would be something

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What you wrote. And add smart and self-aware to it.

Finding someone like her in RL, that would be something
Haha, definitely, that would be quite the feat, and it's a feat that if you manage to pull that off, you'd more than likely to hold on to it with your dear life, I know I would :p
Man, why didn't I have teachers like her...ah well :p

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
People keep writing about getting endings, I don't think I have reached an ending with anybody so far.
Maybe the part with Anne and MC moving into another flat could be considered an ending, but apart from that I get end of content for all routes, not an ending.
Which girls have an end to their story so far?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes