Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Would you mind telling me how to get her to our room too?
I followed the Ann friends with benefits path until it came to the point that she wants the other girl and not me and I had to storm out to cool my head and found Olivia at a park and got her to come home with me.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I just started this game and i feel there is shitload of useless clicking for each day - shower - kitchen - scool - in and out of class this could have been done so much faster if it was put in the "next scene" button. Just my thoughts so far (day 11)

Reactions: Roido

Risael

May 14, 2017
Can you tell me how to get to those endings? Please and thanks!
There is no reason to actually look for them. Number 3 is just "You failed" ending and Number 2 is basically "You didn't do anything" ending. It's better to just wait for the final version where you will see much better endings.

Reactions: Namco15 and Roido

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
There is no reason to actually look for them. Number 3 is just "You failed" ending and Number 2 is basically "You didn't do anything" ending. It's better to just wait for the final version where you will see much better endings.
Oh, here I thought it was a different ending. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Namco15 and Risael

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hope Natalia comes to visit again. Preferably after notifying the MC so he can join in. Assuming her route didn't just end at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

romolus

Dec 13, 2017
Mhhh my last Helena Save-File from the former version doesn´t work... It´s after the fight scene between Vlad/Alex. I always get only the information "This is the end of the 0.97 update..."

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Mhhh my last Helena Save-File from the former version doesn´t work... It´s after the fight scene between Vlad/Alex. I always get only the information "This is the end of the 0.97 update..."
It's because there's no update for the route you're following. 0.97 is only about Alanna.

Reactions: Risael

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I love this game and it's characters, but seems I can't get any of the new content from my saves for like the last two updates.
Guess I'll just wait for the game to be finally finished, so I can replay all the paths from scratch...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So after Vlad tries to pick a fight after lake sex with Helena there supposed to be more to her ending?

Reactions: Griffin407
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes