UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Sweet! I really think she's my favorite but my first time through I wanted to see as much as I could and she told me to fuck off after sleeping with Irene lol
Also don't spend the night with Alanna and not engages with Helga :)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Also don't spend the night with Alanna and not engages with Helga :)
Thanks I have a save right before Irene so im good to go as I didnt stay with Alanna and Helga told me to piss off long ago hehe

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys, it's been a while. I didn't really have time for this lately. I hope you had a great time celebrating the holidays and you're ready to get back to everyday life now. I've been working for the last three days and have some news for you smiley I have finished Helga's story. It has three different options of how things can go depending on your past choices, this all adds 5 new endings. Sometimes it's been really hard to work on this update, the characters constantly wind up in new places and I don't have the locations I need for the game, thus I spend more of my time looking for them. I'm trying to make the renders look real good, so that you can really enjoy this final update. There was one animation I'd been working on for a day and a half. It was really expensive in terms of the time it took me to finish it, but I wanted to get it done and I think it must be in the game. I'm working on Helena's ending now, there will be one for every character. I hope to get it done quickly. However, my main goal is to make every ending special (to the best of my abilities, I'm not that great at writing) without using cliché or copying someone else's plot ideas.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
can anyone post a save where there is the option of getting olivia home?
how do i get anne to stay with the girl?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Tell me something during Helena path were you also been involved with some of the other girls or you refuse all the other girls?
Helga told me to piss off right away but I was with all the others except Olivia.

Risael

May 14, 2017
@sabinonet Do you know what is the key to a successful relationship? Being faithful. Try it. I am sure you will be pleased by the results. And I dare to say that Helena will be happy as well ;)

Risael

May 14, 2017
@sabinonet Good to know you managed to get the good ending. Btw, there are more ways how to get this ending, but your way works, no doubt about that.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes