Risael

May 14, 2017
People keep writing about getting endings, I don't think I have reached an ending with anybody so far.
Maybe the part with Anne and MC moving into another flat could be considered an ending, but apart from that I get end of content for all routes, not an ending.
Which girls have an end to their story so far?
There are 4 endings in the game so far, but only 1 of them is actually meaningful. The rest is basically just "oops, you did something wrong, try again". The one good ending is with Irene, but it is not exactly easy to find. There will be more endings (even with Irene) in the next update.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There are 4 endings in the game so far, but only 1 of them is actually meaningful. The rest is basically just "oops, you did something wrong, try again". The one good ending is with Irene, but it is not exactly easy to find. There will be more endings (even with Irene) in the next update.

Cool, thanks for the heads-up.

How do I reach the Irene ending, because she never pops-up again after the job offer in my playthroughs.

Reactions: Risael

Risael

May 14, 2017
Cool, thanks for the heads-up.

How do I reach the Irene ending, because she never pops-up again after the job offer in my playthroughs.
I will just give you my save, it's been over a month since I played it, so I don't want to mislead you. Generally, you need to be on the "rough" path and you need to break up with every other character except for Irene. Also, you have to get expelled from college.

Reactions: botc76

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
how do i get ann happy ending, it always ends with her not wanting long distance relationship

BJChannel

Feb 25, 2018
Ending with Alanna?

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
This game is WOEFULLY overrated. The meaningless click click on & on at the beginning and end of everyday is tedious. The MC is a cretinous crying beta bitch and the author seems to think that in other to prove the MC's manhood he has to basically rape his roommate. fkn pathetic. I'm on day 15 and have made maybe 4 different choices? All of which seem pointless. Oh but no choice on the teacher fk or roommate rape. Gimme a fkn break.. WAY overrated. It doesn't even have color coded character names ffs and the dialogue box takes up 1/4 of the screen..

Reactions: serja

Risael

May 14, 2017
It doesn´t work...
How is that possible? If you dont start a relationship with any other character then Ann has no reason to break up with you and there is no reason why you should not see a threesome scene with Natalia on Day 24.

But in case you really won't find any way how to make it work, just tell me and I will send you a save before that threesome scene.

harder0000

Jan 18, 2019
How is that possible? If you dont start a relationship with any other character then Ann has no reason to break up with you and there is no reason why you should not see a threesome scene with Natalia on Day 24.

But in case you really won't find any way how to make it work, just tell me and I will send you a save before that threesome scene.
I restarted game and selected gentle way (on day 13) and it work now...during harsh way it didn´t

Risael

May 14, 2017
I restarted game and selected gentle way (on day 13) and it work now...during harsh way it didn´t
That is weird, I just replayed the "harsh" route and I did get a threesome scene with Natalia on day 24. Nevertheless, I am glad that you managed to reach the scene.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

That's a question I've been hearing a lot recently. It was 20th of December when we started working on it and it's 14th of February now. However, given that we had Christmas holidays and then I also spent one week indisposed with personal matters, I think I'm not that behind schedule. Naturally, I wish things were better.
Anyway, back to the matter at hand, the release date.
We are planning on releasing the alpha version this weekend.
It will contain the ending for three characters: Helga, Helena and Alanna. I'm going to finish Ann's branch while the alpha build is out. The 10$ patrons update release will contain Ann's branch. By public release I'll be done with Irene. After that, I'll shift my focus entirely to the new game and preparations for its release. We'll let you know more about that later on, but there's a lot of stuff done already so there shouldn't be a big hold-up.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes