Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Nah, just gonna push through the rest of the content and complain about it until its fixed. That's how things work in the real world. If nobody complained about bugs/typos/issues etc, they'd never be corrected, even if its 15+ months later lol
The real world works in the way that things get fixed if you report them precisely to the person working on it.
Complaining vaguely about typos existing on a pirate site isn't gonna do shit.
Go to his discord and report in detail the typos you find.

Reactions: xsikal and ttm2

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The real world works in the way that things get fixed if you report them precisely to the person working on it.
Sorry but typos have been reported on discord and not fixed. Need to find another proofreader if the previous one is not available, there are a few candidates for free

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
LOL if I did that, I might as well just upload the entire archive.rpa to the discord instead of screenshotting 90% of the dialogue boxes.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
LOL if I did that, I might as well just upload the entire archive.rpa to the discord instead of screenshotting 90% of the dialogue boxes.
Much better to type at people who arent taking you seriously? Are your very helpful complaints going to be a frequent occurrence (as in every update that isn't proof read) now that you've caught up? Or was this a one time thing?

Reactions: Kansier and xsikal

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
anyone help me how to open Alyvia scene?
The last scene in the gallery is an extra that features Jacky, MC mom. There is no Alyvia Scene yet but if you go the seduction route with Alyvia and don't send the pictures then the situation with her get steamy in the pool when she comes back, and confesses that she didn't go through it.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
The last scene in the gallery is an extra that features Jacky, MC mom. There is no Alyvia Scene yet but if you go the seduction route with Alyvia and don't send the pictures then the situation with her get steamy in the pool when she comes back, and confesses that she didn't go through it.
I chose with all the girls to follow the path of love (Seduction), I am a person who is quite interested in women, and I have never thought of women only as a sexual tool.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update
This has been one hell of a busy week for me and still I'm pretty surprised with how much progress I actually managed to squeeze in. I don't even really know how I did it but I think while writing it actually doesn't even hurt that much not to have hours to sit in front of an open words document to think about everything and instead just use the limited time to write things as they come to mind.

In terms of concrete progress I got done with the last map early in the week and for writing I finalized the morning scenes as well as all the variations for the Viktoria and Julia. I also started with the end of the day scenes but here the progress stalled a bit. Normally I have a pretty good idea of how to wrap up everything beforehand but this time around most of my planning was in regards to Viktoria and accordingly I'm still a bit unsure with all the stuff that comes afterwards. I do have some ideas and especially for Jacky it itches in my fingers to make something happen but here I have to be careful not to get too ahead of myself as the true breakthrough for her is still a bit off and I don't want to take away from that. I think I got something pretty good for the corruption route but I'm struggling to find a good equivalent for the seduction one. I'll figure something out though.

Apart from that I also did a lot of minor changes to the character models, the biggest of which are that I changed the eye shaders. In general I doubt that most of these changes will be very noticeable as they are mostly just stuff that annoyed me. I also did a few bigger tweaks such as those to Emilys face I posted on discord but it remains to be seen whether I will actually end up using these.

Anyway, I will try to finalize the script next week so that I can start rendering and get some teasers ready for the showcase at the end of the month.

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
so that I can start rendering
There are no "Rendering" in Honey Select or what he uses.
Its live 3D content
You just press "take screenshot" then you have your "Render"

All HS Developers who uses Rendering Times as an excuse for it to take longer is lying.
i can understand that posing the characters and getting the environments right takes time but rendering is Zero.
just one note so you know :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Trashgiant12

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
One note: There are no "Rendering" in Honey Select or what he uses.
Its live 3D content
You just press "take screenshot" then you have your "Render"

All HS Developers who uses Rendering Times as an excuse for it to take longer is lying.
Don't be annoying. He doesn't use rendering times as an excuse for time used. When Hs devs talk about rendering, they are talking about setting up the scenes and character and poses and camera. That's technically not what it means, but who gives a shit.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes