Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
I'm pretty late but i prefer either option A or C for Vicky outfit. Outfit B just looks like something she would wear casually on a regular day. we seen that type of outfit on plenty of girls while Outfit A is the right choice since its hot, tight, and appropriate while Option C is what i expect corrupted Stephanie to wear.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game really is GOATed in so many ways, and I have no idea if this is planned or not, but please don't make a plotline where Jacky goes out with Stephi's dad and we have to try to break them up. It was unpleasant enough with Dillan already, I'd really rather not have to do that again.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
This game really is GOATed in so many ways, and I have no idea if this is planned or not, but please don't make a plotline where Jacky goes out with Stephi's dad and we have to try to break them up. It was unpleasant enough with Dillan already, I'd really rather not have to do that again.
I think Steph's dad is just a teasing to players. What I really am curious about will be the way how Dev putting down Jacky moral to accept the taboo relationship in seduction path.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think Steph's dad is just a teasing to players. What I really am curious about will be the way how Dev putting down Jacky moral to accept the taboo relationship in seduction path.
Yeah. Mc shut that right down and stephs way too into the mc on both routes to go behind his back on that in this.
Plus I don't think Jacky is even considering dating right now. She's clearly not over her late husband yet.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
She might get drunk and confuse MC with his dad or something, since he looks so much like him apparently, then realize in the morning

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Eh It was fun though. Too bad it ended. I would have loved to fuck alyvia behind dilan's back

Reactions: JjJ5

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
BaiBai
Apr 21, 2024 02:37 pm
Development update
I realized that I got into a bad mind set writing the last few scenes, thinking I had to meet some kind of quota in regards to lewd scenes. Probably because the last two updates have been pretty good in that regard but still, that was a mistake. Not only because nothing good comes out of forcing these things but especially since its not like there is a lack of spicy stuff happening anyway. In the end an update without Stephanie can't quite be the same at this stage of the game anyway, even though I still think I got some nice surprises in store for you.

After realizing this though the rest of the writing went pretty smoothly. I managed to finish the script and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I'll go over it one last time but that won't take long so I will definitely be able to start rendering next week.

Apart from that I've also been doing some further tweaking as I have been doing for the past few weeks now. There are a lot of smaller, barely noticeable changes but also a few bigger once, this week especially with the graphic presets and the way I do the renders which should result in a noticeable increase in visual quality.

Anyway, I'm not totally sure yet what to post in next weeks showcase but it will probably end up being a mix of all kind of things and hopefully I will manage to get some interesting teasers ready until then.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes