• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Compromise: Use the top from "A", and skirt from "B" - But lavender stockings with either outfit are not a natural choice. Maybe use the same color as the pants from "A", with a black or dark grey accent pattern

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Compromise: Use the top from "A", and skirt from "B" - But lavender stockings with either outfit are not a natural choice. Maybe use the same color as the pants from "A", with a black or dark grey accent pattern
Yall debating this like you have any say lol. Just stick to drinking like the pirates the majority of ya are.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
A or B. C is terrible imo. Just tasteless, but I've always hated the 'look I've cut off my shorts so much that the pockets show' look.

Reactions: Xythurr

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I don't like c because it seems bad taste to me, something that a girl with no taste would wear. I don't want to call it a cheap whore outfit but.....
Pretty sure julia forced her to wear her that to outfit as to seduce the mc and he is the only one visiting the house

Reactions: Alandir

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Which outfit do you guys like the most? I like B better but the one that is winning is C. My problem with C is that it seems very... I can't find the word in English to describe it XD. In any case I think the skirts are better.
Choice A: Looks like the most reasonable thing Victoria/Viktoria/whatever (I changed their names with URM to something I can recognize, e.g. Alyvia -> Olivia) would wear normally.

Choice B: Looks good... skirt opportunities does sound nice... but honestly the outfit seems too nice, shouldn't she be surprised that I'm the MC is a sudden guest for her birthday? Unless she was already planning on going out somewhere nice, or having guests, I don't think B would make sense.

Choice C: It just looks trashy. The pockets being seen just shows how mismatched everything is, it's way too trashy in my taste. Even if those yellow pockets were not visible, the rest of it seems like trailer-park-whore tier, it just feels out of place.

Reactions: xsikal

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Which outfit do you guys like the most? I like B better but the one that is winning is C. My problem with C is that it seems very... I can't find the word in English to describe it XD. In any case I think the skirts are better.
if we are talking about the viktoria now, i would def say B, because thats how her state would be right now. not sluttly, still a bit innocent but still sweet.

option a would be for more daring dates/scenes after becoming a bit more corrupted.

c is.. looks even more daring than a to be honest.. im def digging her kneesocks and hotpantsjeans.. but this would fit better for the mid/late game..

so for the current story progress outfit b would fit her best imo

edit: nvm the dev said they are outfits she normally wouldnt wear.. ok then c for me xd

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
That's on point if it's on the corruption route in which the MC forces her to wear it.
Yah the C outfit would be better use when Vic is quite corrupted. With her personality I feel like B would be her choice but its her birthday so wearing something quite elegant like A would feel so right for the moment.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Seems C is winning, why there are so many people want viki to wear a hooker cloth rather than the cute dress B?:FacePalm:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Seems C is winning, why there are so many people want viki to wear a hooker cloth rather than the cute dress B?:FacePalm:
C over A?
A fits Vik really well with the corset-style top. B is kind of something that looks good but is not Vik style. C just doesn't fit and those pockets just irks you.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
C over A?
A fits Vik really well with the corset-style top. B is kind of something that looks good but is not Vik style. C just doesn't fit and those pockets just irks you.
The cloth was chosen by her mom which viki won't wear normally, I don't think there will be a mom to dress her daughter like a hooker or a slut?:cautious:

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
The cloth was chosen by her mom which viki won't wear normally, I don't think there will be a mom to dress her daughter like a hooker or a slut?:cautious:
I knew a very dumb girl who'd been told by her mom that she'd better put out if she wanted the boys to like her. I'd say that's one of the less unbelievable things in the game.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes