Others Abandoned Twin Star: (T)wincest Dating-sim Rpg [v0.7.1] [Pandapenguingames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New Version 0.3 up in OP + Change log

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
New Version 0.3 up in OP + Change log
excuse me??!!
that version is still in PATREON EARLY ACCESS until the 12th
as much as I appreciate you signing up on patreon to get access to it, how about NOT posting it right after that?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i only post them sry not a patreon at all

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
i only post them sry not a patreon at all
well that's even worse :/

you know... it's already hard to get started with a game at all, and at this stage I only have 3 Patrons, one of them turned out to be fraud already so I really hope who ever just pledged for early access really pays this time

.... at least you guys give me some feedback how you like the new version -.-

EDIT:
speaking of which... the new Patron just left already... how is that even possible, I thought pledges have to stay for at least 1 month

good that I already changed the rules for early access so this won't happen again! :mad:

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I hope they do and sry it is released early, for what its worth

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm just going to be clear, we apreciate devs that come here and interact with the community but if we get access to a patreon only version we will update it. We treat every dev the same, wether it's a bigger or a smaller dev. I'm sorry for the patron leaving like that and I hope you find a way to fix it.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I'm just going to be clear, we apreciate devs that come here and interact with the community but if we get access to a patreon only version we will update it. We treat every dev the same, wether it's a bigger or a smaller dev. I'm sorry for the patron leaving like that and I hope you find a way to fix it.
yes yes I'm over it already ;)
it was just like a punch in the face at first but I should be realistic: this is the internet after all

first the joy about a new Patron and then the punch as he left 5mins later and the game popped up here, man the internet works fast :p

Reactions: Muff Diver

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
yes yes I'm over it already ;)
it was just like a punch in the face at first but I should be realistic: this is the internet after all

first the joy about a new Patron and then the punch as he left 5mins later and the game popped up here, man the internet works fast :p
Well someone posted somewhere first. We rarely use yandex (like 0.01%). Russians do use it quite a lot tho if that's any help :)

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'm sorry someone leaked it when they're not even paying for real, especially since you're on this forum. I hear that it was leaked somewhere else and not here though, so that makes me feel a little better.

I would throw in some money, but I'm very poor myself, hopefully you'll get some more real patrons soon, I think if you keep updating the game it will work, people don't like paying when the v number is this low since so few projects survive.

Okay now some feedback, I don't really like the selector minigame, feels too gimicky and takes too long to select the option you want.

I also think you can go too far too quickly, I'd prefer if you would slowly get more depraved, and slowly corrupt your sister. I get that this event chain might just be for showcasing purposes though.

Also, it's great that this is one of the few adult games where the girl doesn't have (obnoxiously) big breast, I prefer them small.

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I'm sorry someone leaked it when they're not even paying for real, especially since you're on this forum. I hear that it was leaked somewhere else and not here though, so that makes me feel a little better.
no need to cry over spilled milk any longer, what happened happened ;)
at least that won't happen again as I changed the way I handle "early access Patrons"

I would throw in some money, but I'm very poor myself, hopefully you'll get some more real patrons soon, I think if you keep updating the game it will work, people don't like paying when the v number is this low since so few projects survive.
don't worry, I already got more Patrons than I expected for the first month and the state the "game" is at this point

Okay now some feedback, I don't really like the selector minigame, feels too gimicky and takes too long to select the option you want.
I really appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback, one of the first of many thousands of downloads who ever bothered to do that :)

as for the minigame: the plan is to have a skill ("Mentality") that can reduce the number of times you have to hit the choice (at max level you only need one hit). I'm not sure what you mean by "gimicky" tho

I also think you can go too far too quickly, I'd prefer if you would slowly get more depraved, and slowly corrupt your sister. I get that this event chain might just be for showcasing purposes though.
you are absolutely right, it is just for demonstration and testing purpose. later on you need to work harder to get that far for sure! the plan is that you need a certain "Mentality" level to even have the opportunity of choices., otherwise you can just progress in the scene as far as the first choice

Also, it's great that this is one of the few adult games where the girl doesn't have (obnoxiously) big breast, I prefer them small.
I hear you, I'm not a big fan of those "milk juggs" myself! but later on there will also be a few characters with larger breasts too, just to fill in that gap of having only small tits in the game

thanks again for your feedback :FuckYea:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Liked your post @PandaPenguinGames only because you seem to be a good sport. Just to be clear this is a pirate site, that's our thing. We provide games for free for this community, how everyone gots it, each for their own. I do understand for developers that sucks, but it's probably still some way of advertising, at least imo.

Reactions: PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Liked your post @PandaPenguinGames only because you seem to be a good sport. Just to be clear this is a pirate site, that's our thing. We provide games for free for this community, how everyone gots it, each for their own. I do understand for developers that sucks, but it's probably still some way of advertising, at least imo.
absolutely ^^
to be honest my disappointment really is more with Patreon than the "pirates" (whoever stole it, I don't care)
I expected the game to be leaked at some point, there simply is nothing one can do about it.
But at least I thought Patreon to be more fraud safe than it actually is ;)

lesson learned, walking on

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
@PandaPenguinGames, earlier in this post you asked why the first link was linked to my name. It was because I was the original one that brought your tech demo to the board. I thought it had an unique concept, not using the same art work as other devs, and a different format. I wanted to see were you were going to go with it. I have been reading your development blog. Today, I tried tech demo 3 (yes I am a couple days behind). I know you are spending a lot of time and effort into this game from what I have read, but charging for a tech demo and not a playable demo version is probably not the best move. I was a little disappointed in the progress and error I came across. This is not a review site. If you would like for me to send you the errors or things that troubled me, I will privately.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll just go on record stating that I should clarify a few things.
If someone does post a leaked version, we will host it here. No offense is meant to most developers and I'm glad you understand that point, @PandaPenquinGames. Consider this free advertisement and way to learn to be a step ahead of most developers. Which brings me to my second point..
This is a thread about Twin Star and any discussion about the game is ENCOURAGED. If you notice the other threads, we are helping each other out with walkthoughs, bufixes, mods, etc. However, having a developer as part of the thread is a bonus since we can help each other with bugfixes, bug reports, and anything else that comes to mind.
With that said, I invite PandaPenguinGames to say or ask anything of us and we will answer honestly. I also ask the other members to do likewise with this member/developer. It's not often you find a developer discussing the game with pirates and I'll say I'm glad we have one as a member. Welcome aboard. :eazyHype:
I did try the game out and I like the premise. I agree that you've got a good demo going even thought it's fairly bare.
Good Points = The twins, their attitudes and their appearance. Nice menu controls. The potential for some mind control. It's NOT RPG Maker. :D
Needs work = Missing a few commands saying "Not Ready" with the menu. Corruption was too quick and events are repeatable. And jacking off into a plant is the preferred method to make time pass. Not for me.. my dick would kill me! :eek:

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
This is a thread about Twin Star and any discussion about the game is ENCOURAGED. If you notice the other threads, we are helping each other out with walkthoughs, bufixes, mods, etc. However, having a developer as part of the thread is a bonus since we can help each other with bugfixes, bug reports, and anything else that comes to mind.
With that said, I invite PandaPenguinGames to say or ask anything of us and we will answer honestly. I also ask the other members to do likewise with this member/developer. It's not often you find a developer discussing the game with pirates and I'll say I'm glad we have one as a member. Welcome aboard.
Muttdoggy, I understand your point....but being the one that was reading the development blogs, I did not want to look like I was attacking him on the board. Plus, I had questions about features that were in the blog that those who did not read the blog would not know about or try to access. that is the reason I stated I would send to him private.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's understandable. There are cases where most will have to send a conversation or a private message so it's not an issue. Just figured I'd go ahead and back up TCMS and make sure everybody's on the same page. And let PandaPenquinGames know they're welcome here anytime and we aren't gonna cook him up with barbecue sauce. :p

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Yeah, I am willing to help him if I can. Plus, we really don't barbecue down here in Texas.. we slow smoke to perfection.

Reactions: muttdoggy

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
thanks guys!
I really think there is a problem with the language barrier here :/ ...
English is not my first language and it sometimes seems that I'm "angrier" than I really am with the things I write

I really appreciate "spreading the word" in any form, especially if you like what I do!
and if I would've been that mad at you "pirates" I wouldn't come back to talk to you anymore
but I'm still here, so let's keep going on!

but charging for a tech demo and not a playable demo version is probably not the best move.
honestly, as I already said previously, I didn't expected to have "early access Patrons" already at this stage of the "game" but I had at least one paying Patron (the 30$ one, I'm very thankful for) so what should I do? not fulfill my promised reward? nope! so that's why the techDemo is in early access already :15:

I was a little disappointed in the progress and error I came across. This is not a review site. If you would like for me to send you the errors or things that troubled me, I will privately.
I always wondered why nobody ever wrote anything on my blog, it should be possible to reply to the posts (I tried it on a different account, so it should work) but as @muttdoggy also said, just go ahead and post the problem here. this site, although a "pirate site", has the most response to the game of any pages where I (or others) posted my game. Keeping the overview of these many sites is becoming more and more work lately :/
But if you really feel the need to not write it here just send me a PM ;)

Missing a few commands saying "Not Ready" with the menu.
which menu exactly? or the menus with no effect in general?

Corruption was too quick and events are repeatable.
yep, just for the sake of testing purpose, I went into detail on my previous "feedback" reply yesterday

And jacking off into a plant is the preferred method to make time pass. Not for me.. my dick would kill me! :eek:
I thought it was funny (and a quote to "American Pie 2" for those who didn't get it) but yes, it gets boring after the 10th time, the PC and Bed are also a place where you can skip ahead already, or did I screw that up like in 0.2 again?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes