3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
There's way too much teasing in this game and not enough action. Sure, the wife is hot but just introducing more characters just to start the slow process all over with them rather than develop actual action with any other of the girls that were already introduced is just annoying. Also no one is happy that development time is wasted on completely pointless Game Over paths.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
There's way too much teasing in this game and not enough action. Sure, the wife is hot but just introducing more characters just to start the slow process all over with them rather than develop actual action with any other of the girls that were already introduced is just annoying. Also no one is happy that development time is wasted on completely pointless Game Over paths.
Boy oh boy am I seeing way too much of that in vns lately.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Boy oh boy am I seeing way too much of that in vns lately.
Me too. Too many devs make the bonehead decision to add tons of characters and never develop them. It's like they are throwing body types at the wall to see which one sticks. Relax, just work on the characters you have and don't worry about things like fuck I don't have enough redheads, or dammit I am missing a dark skinned tomboy!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Quick question: So, the setup says "Wife had a Daughter from a previous marriage" but is it really? Or is it a thinly veiled attempt at Patreon swerving?

I ask cause there's nothing a modification of the script can't solve ;)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Quick question: So, the setup says "Wife had a Daughter from a previous marriage" but is it really? Or is it a thinly veiled attempt at Patreon swerving?

I ask cause there's nothing a modification of the script can't solve ;)
Nope there are renders of the bio-father (or hidsback of the head) but he's definitely not MC.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nothing a rerouting of code can't fix and a crop can't solve. Thanks for the help :D
You'd be rewriting seriously massive sections of the story to make it fit. This game definitely wasn't some veiled attempt to hide the incest. The story as is would make basically no sense with blood incest, to the point you might as well just make a whole different game.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You'd be rewriting seriously massive sections of the story to make it fit. This game definitely wasn't some veiled attempt to hide the incest. The story as is would make basically no sense with blood incest, to the point you might as well just make a whole different game.
Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know, just wondered.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yeah the storyline in Corrupted Love did exactly that, a one-night-stand she forgot about 15 years before (only twist missing is she later also finds out she's his sister but somehow didn't know it up to that point).
This is exactly the story of CL haha.

Reactions: ByteMi6969

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Isn't that a typical twist? Besides, my plan, if I DID have a plan would be to remove the mention of him. :D
well I dont mind this kind of typical instead of the other kind of "typical" :ROFLMAO:

plus its one thing she hid her having a child from a previous mariage pretty much refusing him the option to opt out from marrying her in the first place and another hiding the child is his (not that this makes it any better but its better than the previous one), if I make any sense.

Reactions: Larry2000

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The scene where Becky video called her boyfriend was good but it really should have led to her giving the MC a blowjob instead of him just jerking off over her face... and the Alice game over scene made no sense considering she wants to watch the MC having sex. At this point it feels like it's gonna be at least 5 more updates before we get to fuck anyone other than the wife.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
43 year olds now have a full head of grey hair and face that looks 19? Wow I didn't realise.

More notes:

- MC immediately accepts this girl with no questions to his wife
- Shows her to "her room" as if they've been waiting months for her.
- Immediately goes to do work.

1707089063130.png No one would ever say this, especially not as the 10th or so thing they say to said addition.

1707089166559.png
Alice should already be running for the hills.

1707089306863.png
*You and I

1707089349743.png
Alice should be in another continent by now.

Dude has a literal mountain of some of the worst rendered pubes to date.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: notBatman747
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes