Donor
Mar 2, 2019
True Husband [v0.6] [Snowstorm] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [218 MB]
- - -

Mac [205 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------
True Husband [v0.6] [Snowstorm] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.6 [0,99 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.5 -> v0.6 [75,2 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TrueHusband-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I don't understand why the quick menu is disabled by default, but if anyone's looking for the Auto-Forward button simply use Unren Ultrahack which you can download in this message and on several other locations here on F95 if ye are a man of little faith. Unpack the .bat file inside the game folder next to the game's executable and run it. It'll give you some options to choose from in a command prompt window, just type '3' and hit enter. Then close the window.

Now start the game, load up your save and press Shift+O to open console and type the following (mind the capitals):

quick_menu=True

Press Enter and bam! Hello quick menu and welcome Auto-Forward button! Oh and press Esc to close console window. On a sidenote, this will work for many games. Some may require you to suppress_overlay=False too for some reason and others require deeper level modifications. I have absolutely no idea why some developers deliberately remove the quick menu or hardcode overlay suppression to begin with :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
I don't understand why the quick menu is disabled by default, but if anyone's looking for the Auto-Forward button simply use Unren Ultrahack which you can download in this message and on several other locations here on F95 if ye are a man of little faith. Unpack the .bat file inside the game folder next to the game's executable and run it. It'll give you some options to choose from in a command prompt window, just type '3' and hit enter. Then close the window.

Now start the game, load up your save and press Shift+O to open console and type the following (mind the capitals):

quick_menu=True

Press Enter and bam! Hello quick menu and welcome Auto-Forward button! Oh and press Esc to close console window. On a sidenote, this will work for many games. Some may require you to suppress_overlay=False too for some reason and others require deeper level modifications. I have absolutely no idea why some developers deliberately remove the quick menu or hardcode overlay suppression to begin with :whistle::coffee:
A HERO has emerged from the Dark Side of the Force...thx Master

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Saw the first gif from the shower and thought "man, the daughter is super hot..." scrolled a couple of photos and realized that's the wife??? what are we doing here?? the wife sure looks like the best character in game, why would we even consider getting with anyone else?
ah well, here goes nothing... *downloads anyway*
That's been my thoughts since I first discovered this (and probably many others) :KEK:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm confused, this has incest tag, but the daughter is from another marriage? I'm missing something?
It's the usual nonsense. Even if it is stepdaughter, it is still considered incest by this site.

• Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Please don't start a huge debate over this again lol...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's the usual nonsense. Even if it is stepdaughter, it is still considered incest by this site.

• Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Please don't start a huge debate over this again lol...
I won't, the thread for that debate exists here , but it doesn't make any kind of sense lol, that's why I asked after seeing the overview and the tags... Oh well, thanks for the answer.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
how is this game worth 4GB update? it has so little content and it's already so big, I wonder what will happen if the dev doesn't abandon the game and continues.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
All the MC that has an auto-wife needs NTR for me, that is why I only play harem games with a single MC or MC not in a relationship

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Saw the first gif from the shower and thought "man, the daughter is super hot..." scrolled a couple of photos and realized that's the wife??? what are we doing here?? the wife sure looks like the best character in game, why would we even consider getting with anyone else?
ah well, here goes nothing... *downloads anyway*
Played for a bit, but yeah. On top of the bizarre way the whole setup is handled, the wife is objectively so much hotter than the daughter (and cool, fun in bed, etc.) that randomly perving on the daughter didn't make sense to me at all.

Reactions: Adoringfan

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Played for a bit, but yeah. On top of the bizarre way the whole setup is handled, the wife is objectively so much hotter than the daughter (and cool, fun in bed, etc.) that randomly perving on the daughter didn't make sense to me at all.
probably got bored of the wife

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
man... there are no quick comands on the screen (SKIP AUTO etc)
is it only me that missed that ?
how to bring them up visible
ty

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This grey hair for an middle aged MC looks just bad...you could think he is in his 70s if you see him from behind...since when are middle aged men completely grey, some at the temples sure, but complete.

Beside that, i really don't get why i should want to go after the step-daughter.
The wife is like 11 out of 10 and fun the bed, her sister is hot, even the milf we meet early in the gym is hot, so going after them sure....than we have the daughter, which is...cute, i guess.
Why the hell would i want to go after the daughter ??

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes