3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I hope for some netori
Considering the header image, the lady at the gym, the sister-in-law, the neighbor's twin daughters proposal.... if it's not incoming i don't what is. There's his secretary too hypothetically, but not counting her since no big hints were given yet.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's her daughter from a previous marriage how exactly is that NTR?
Cause she was fucking someone else than her future husband... isn't that obvious?

To be serious for a moment, it isn't, but that is how dudes tend to think... like you do get memes like this:
1699103311517.png

Anyway, I think the thing that rubbed people the wrong way more, was the deception, and the NTR comments just spawned from that.

Men sell their experience. Women sell their purity.
And her deceiving MC pre-ruins most if not all of the potential purity factor going into the game. (like if she lies about that what else would she lie about?)

Now I'm not saying she isn't a saint, she well could be (well... a little bit, not completely that ship sailed :BootyTime: ). But that is the expectation it sets up. (There's a reason the first comment is what it is...)

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
huh what. no step kids does not make it "biological" its still step.... and MC and the daughter are not even related in any way so whatsoever. she is only related to the mom, unless mom and daugther are going less out, then yeah.

so this is fake step incest.
No one ever said there was any biological incest in this. Learn to read. Jfc

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Will the main character succumb to temptation or remain a faithful husband? It's up to you to decide.
Right, I didn't see gameovers when the MC succumbed to temptation did I? Did I really get to decide? I don't think so. Also, the wifey not getting a gameover for having to fess up she has kids with other men, a tiny detail that some women might mention to their current husband? Just wishful thinking I suppose.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
how about you learn to read instead. or are you suffering from dementia because you forgot its was you who started the argument ? :FacePalm:
This is two responses in a row in which you've, either through ignorance or malice, completely ignored the content of my response in order to revoice your opinion that this game isn't what you think it should be. My first response to your original question explained why games with incest that isn't strictly biological are tagged as containing incest, and pointed out that many, if not most, of the games tagged with incest on this very site contain incest that isn't biological. The person who made this an argument is you. I responded to what I originally perceived to be a question posed in good faith and you have only responded by ignoring the content of my answer to your question and being belligerent.If you continue to derail the thread with nonsense after your question was clearly answered just because you didn't like or understand the answers, you will be reported.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Right, I didn't see gameovers when the MC succumbed to temptation did I? Did I really get to decide? I don't think so. Also, the wifey not getting a gameover for having to fess up she has kids with other men, a tiny detail that some women might mention to their current husband? Just wishful thinking I suppose.
She had one kid, obviously a lot of time before she ever met the MC AND though she does procrastinates with it (because that past anything but pleasant), she proceeds to explain the circunstances when the MC calls out on it.

(And if she has any lingering feelings for the father of the girl, they most probably involve sudden application of a fire axe to his skull)

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
She had one kid, obviously a lot of time before she ever met the MC AND though she does procrastinates with it (because that past anything but pleasant), she proceeds to explain the circunstances when the MC calls out on it.

(And if she has any lingering feelings for the father of the girl, they most probably involve sudden application of a fire axe to his skull)
Yeah whatever. Holy fuck. Attack the tongue-in-cheek comment and completely ignore the actual point. Well done. You.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes