Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I wonder when the next update is to be honest it says NTR but I am curious if will his mother, sister and his ex fiancée chase him after the prologue Also will this lead him to reuniting with them and his current fiancé but also they will encounter the men he met on the boat also during the prologue I feel like his male friend would to totally sleep with his stepmom

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
I already stated why I won't share it. If you'd "love" to play the game, then subscribe to his Patreon to support Lazy Gem. If your reply to this is along the line of "I don't want to waste money" or "I don't have money", then clearly you don't "love" the game enough.

Stop acting entitled. I owe you nothing.
bro u are in his patreon, in his discord there's not news since more than a month already, i really like to know what happen to him.

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
bro u are in his patreon, in his discord there's not news since more than a month already, i really like to know what happen to him.
I can't give much updates. I'm not in his Discord and I've unsubscribed from his Patreon as he delayed his prologue work by 2 months (I think) and then him and his team went MIA. Apparently he said it was because of real life commitments, but it would be nice to have updates regardless.

Reactions: elcap23

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Nothing was said by the team since June 27th on discord and i think the same thing on Patreon. Idk when or where he said stuff about IRL stuff but i do understand being busy with IRL, but we are almost at 2 months now without a single words... this is unacceptable for a dev who is trying to grow a fanbase -_-

Reactions: Toushiro

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Trinity v0.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 671 MB/388 MB :

Reactions: KCPTCG

JesseFun

May 20, 2017
Did he pull his discord? I was in his discord but i when i remembered this game exists and tried to check discord for any updates, there was nothing. I couldnt find the server and his discord link is expired on patreon.

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
Did he pull his discord? I was in his discord but i when i remembered this game exists and tried to check discord for any updates, there was nothing. I couldnt find the server and his discord link is expired on patreon.
he deleted the discord server so i think is abandoned

Reactions: deem

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
he deleted the discord server so i think is abandoned
Not surprised, they probably abandoned it due to lack of support funds wise. For someone who regularly hold polls on their Patreon, they sure don't listen to their supporters enough. I am trying phrase this as nicely as I can but what were they thinking when they decided to scrap the first game to make a prequel (That nobody asked for btw) instead of finishing the first game. They changed the game concept from Netorare to Netorase, and removed the first female character which was a fan favourite. Couple that with the fact that they went MIA a few times, of course the supporters will start leaving.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I see his post in patreon...
BIG NEWS.

Well, it's been a long time for sure, a lot has happened, and I don't want to bother you with all the details, so I will try to be brief.
In the past months, major events made it impossible for the team to keep working on the "Trinity Fate" project. Some internal disputes about the direction of the project started to happen, and the team started to grow apart.
After we finally decided to drop the project none of us were able to work with the franchise by itself due to some legal boundaries we had set before starting to work together.
The thing is, after all this time, of the four members that were a part of the initial project, three of them have already signed a resignation to all future content produced by the team name "Lazy Gem" under the single condition that the Trinity Fate franchise was not exploited for commercial purpose in the future.
So, that being said, there is only me now. Since all the other members decided to drop the development of little gaming projects for good, I was allowed to take over the Lazy Gem nametag.
FUTURE PLANS
Now, you might be asking, "So, if not more trinity fate what's the future for the team?" Well, I'm glad to announce that I will be working on a new project named "CODE ZERO: Interstellar" which I will be giving more information about as days go by.
Of course, there will be some major changes compared to the "Trinity Fate" project we had going on.
What's going to be different?
First of all, I won't legally be able to use the 3D models of the characters of "Trinity Fate". So, there will be a lot of new faces in the new project. Of course, I've tried to better the quality as much as I could, so you can expect some more distinctive characters.
Secondly, the game engine used to create "Trinity Fate" was the "RPG Maker MZ". That will be no longer the case with "Code Zero" since I have no experience using that engine and I consider it had a lot of limitations for the kind of story I wanted to tell. So, the new project will be running in the Ren'py Visual Novel format. Now, I know this decision might disappoint some of you, but I can promise that the quality of the new project is going to be much better. I will describe some of the pros later in this post.
Lastly, Since there is only me now working on the project, I can assure you I will be able to deliver on time and form regular updates for the game. I know this might sound contradictory given that there won't be as many people working on the project, but it's precisely that's why I will be able to do so. In the past, as I said before, a lot of creative differences and conflicts slowed down the progress for the next updates, like a lot! So, now, with more freedom, there won't be so much time wasted.
What are the things that will be better?
-
The new engine will allow me to create 60 PFS adult scenes in full HD! The "Trinity Fate" engine only allowed us to do so in a much smaller resolution, so the quality of the scenes is going to be much better!
- The Art style for the new game will allow me to create fantastic and new worlds while saving time to deliver bigger updates in a shorter amount of time.
- The branching paths mechanic will now have more impact both visually and in the narrative.
- I will be able to put out an Android mobile version for even the first ver of CODE ZERO!
Those are only some of the things that I plan to improve in the new project, stay tuned for more news and sneak peeks this week!
I hope that you enjoy this new journey with me as much as I am working int his project!

Reactions: Silosilo

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Wait... wasn't this Koikatu models? If so, what's with all that "I won't legally be able to use the 3D models of the characters" then?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Im sorry to tell you dev but nobody cares about your new project. And I think that will become abundantly clear when no one pays attention to it. For you to have already abandoned 2 games within the first couple updates it paints a pretty clear picture for people not to hold their breath. And I cant lie the first trinity fate on the boat looked like it had some real potential but either way good luck I guess.

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
I see his post in patreon...
BIG NEWS.

Well, it's been a long time for sure, a lot has happened, and I don't want to bother you with all the details, so I will try to be brief.
In the past months, major events made it impossible for the team to keep working on the "Trinity Fate" project. Some internal disputes about the direction of the project started to happen, and the team started to grow apart.
After we finally decided to drop the project none of us were able to work with the franchise by itself due to some legal boundaries we had set before starting to work together.
The thing is, after all this time, of the four members that were a part of the initial project, three of them have already signed a resignation to all future content produced by the team name "Lazy Gem" under the single condition that the Trinity Fate franchise was not exploited for commercial purpose in the future.
So, that being said, there is only me now. Since all the other members decided to drop the development of little gaming projects for good, I was allowed to take over the Lazy Gem nametag.
FUTURE PLANS
Now, you might be asking, "So, if not more trinity fate what's the future for the team?" Well, I'm glad to announce that I will be working on a new project named "CODE ZERO: Interstellar" which I will be giving more information about as days go by.
Of course, there will be some major changes compared to the "Trinity Fate" project we had going on.
What's going to be different?
First of all, I won't legally be able to use the 3D models of the characters of "Trinity Fate". So, there will be a lot of new faces in the new project. Of course, I've tried to better the quality as much as I could, so you can expect some more distinctive characters.
Secondly, the game engine used to create "Trinity Fate" was the "RPG Maker MZ". That will be no longer the case with "Code Zero" since I have no experience using that engine and I consider it had a lot of limitations for the kind of story I wanted to tell. So, the new project will be running in the Ren'py Visual Novel format. Now, I know this decision might disappoint some of you, but I can promise that the quality of the new project is going to be much better. I will describe some of the pros later in this post.
Lastly, Since there is only me now working on the project, I can assure you I will be able to deliver on time and form regular updates for the game. I know this might sound contradictory given that there won't be as many people working on the project, but it's precisely that's why I will be able to do so. In the past, as I said before, a lot of creative differences and conflicts slowed down the progress for the next updates, like a lot! So, now, with more freedom, there won't be so much time wasted.
What are the things that will be better?
-
The new engine will allow me to create 60 PFS adult scenes in full HD! The "Trinity Fate" engine only allowed us to do so in a much smaller resolution, so the quality of the scenes is going to be much better!
- The Art style for the new game will allow me to create fantastic and new worlds while saving time to deliver bigger updates in a shorter amount of time.
- The branching paths mechanic will now have more impact both visually and in the narrative.
- I will be able to put out an Android mobile version for even the first ver of CODE ZERO!
Those are only some of the things that I plan to improve in the new project, stay tuned for more news and sneak peeks this week!
I hope that you enjoy this new journey with me as much as I am working int his project!
In that case, change the formats of the projects that were already in progress, if the problem was that it was difficult to use the RPGM format, there is no logic in that, that is from my point of view, already with the 2 projects in course, you can reuse the images, if the problem is the quality, give them a few touch-ups and that's it,
Now with these 2 you have the past (prologue) and the present (Trinity Fate), the past needs to be added a little more history and they tell us what happens with the other girls and how he ends up with his current wife, and the If you want to comment or add something else, you are welcome to give your opinion, but this is from my point of view.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
In that case, change the formats of the projects that were already in progress, if the problem was that it was difficult to use the RPGM format, there is no logic in that, that is from my point of view, already with the 2 projects in course, you can reuse the images, if the problem is the quality, give them a few touch-ups and that's it,
Now with these 2 you have the past (prologue) and the present (Trinity Fate), the past needs to be added a little more history and they tell us what happens with the other girls and how he ends up with his current wife, and the If you want to comment or add something else, you are welcome to give your opinion, but this is from my point of view.
Sorry, I'm not the creator of this game. I just reposted the author's announcement from patreon...

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Im sorry to tell you dev but nobody cares about your new project. And I think that will become abundantly clear when no one pays attention to it. For you to have already abandoned 2 games within the first couple updates it paints a pretty clear picture for people not to hold their breath. And I cant lie the first trinity fate on the boat looked like it had some real potential but either way good luck I guess.
Sorry, I'm not the creator of this game. I just reposted the author's announcement from patreon...

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
Did you even read the author's announcement? He literally said that due to legal issues, he cannot work on the previous projects, nor can he reuse the assets.

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
Did you even read the author's announcement? He literally said that due to legal issues, he cannot work on the previous projects, nor can he reuse the assets.
Shouldn't have at least suspended the Patreon Subs? collect subs for dead projects is pretty bad form(n)