yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrinityFatePrologue-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 3, 2023
Why are game creators like this? :FacePalm:
Why create a prequal / prologue game when the game it's based on is literally v0.1????
At this point choose the better art between the 2 and make it the standard, and write your story up to the point where prologue reaches the first game's current events...
If you are dissatisfied with the the actual game then focus on the prologue and once timelines connect you can "remake" the what's in the "original" game

Reactions: Toushiro

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Why create a prequal / prologue game when the game it's based on is literally v0.1????
From what I saw the reason is that they are waiting for the release of new RPG maker engine version (that is not fully compatible with current one) that will happen later this year so meanwhile (instead of doing nothing and waiting) they decided to do this "shorter" game on the current engine version.

Yea, kind of weird, but I guess converting to the new engine version must be pain.

Reactions: diddlydadoo

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So.... Instead of continuing the main game which got what 1 update i think. Now your making this, why? I see an abandoned tag in the future.

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
So.... Instead of continuing the main game which got what 1 update i think. Now your making this, why? I see an abandoned tag in the future.
actually i was seeing the developer and seems that he's making both games and the version 0.2 of the other game just come out, you can see it in his patreon.
edit: my error i see it now that the version 0.2 of this game came out not the other game.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
From what I saw the reason is that they are waiting for the release of new RPG maker engine version (that is not fully compatible with current one) that will happen later this year so meanwhile (instead of doing nothing and waiting) they decided to do this "shorter" game on the current engine version.

Yea, kind of weird, but I guess converting to the new engine version must be pain.
It is already out since april. Its rpg maker united. From what I could see in the patreon they are still wasting time with this prologue, 0.2 of this prologue is out today for patreons.

Reactions: Erwinfm99

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
It is already out since april. Its rpg maker united. From what I could see in the patreon they are still wasting time with this prologue, 0.2 of this prologue is out today for patreons.
Yea, I read it in post from around February? Didn't know it was out already, guess now they want to finish it since they started, yea weird thing overall...

Reactions: Gudil

deathrgasm

Apr 24, 2022
всем привет, я тут новенький, подскажите почему так редко ставят оценки играм?

Perkelee

Jul 26, 2017
I was hyped because I remember playing Trinity Fate, liked it, and I thought this was an update to it. But a prequel to 0.1 game?
Makes zero sense.

Reactions: AhrimanH

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
While the picture is good as well as the idea, I didn't really like the first game. Netorase scenes were happening out of blue. The dev didn't put much work into explaining motivation and relationship between this couple. There was also ntr content, if I'm not mistaken, but it didn't seem to be well defined either.

I wish the game had been better than what I saw, as overall, the game was enjoyable.

And yes, I agree, it would have made more sense to just push the events of the last game aside and simply add content from this game as a new prologue.

I think the author has a very erratic view of his own story. It's like they didn't think it through properly.