M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
The game had so much potential and the wife was so hot. But they don't want to leverage on the success and went to go with the prologue which I played, and the wife is not even in it. So basically no ntr at all. Boring and full of fetch quests.

Last edited:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So I finished it, not much content honestly, the mansion is unnecessary big (at least for now) and navigation at 1st feel confusing (in some parts).

Renders and animation are good.
So far no NTR, just mmf threesome (kind of) or watching your friend doing maid.

You have to play it ~3 times to see all since picking one girl seems to lock others (at least for now), so if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really curious how it will play in next updates. Hopefully they will be just "next day" events (and that would made more sense in the potion case) but for now game just ending, so who knows.

As with the original game, the potential seems to be there.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I personally gave it a try, but it didn't resonate with me. However, if you happen to enjoy a mix of voyeurism, netorase and random fucking themes, this might be right up your alley. There is "romance" but no love if you I need to make it short. Just keep in mind that the main character, despite being powerful, finds themselves unable to prevent certain events from unfolding. Additionally the story incorporates the familiar yet sometimes unsatisfying elements commonly seen in shonen manga/anime set in a royal family/academy theme.

I haven't played the original game, so I'm unsure how much the themes differ from this but the NTR stuff may be avoided, they are presented in a less satisfying manner.

For example, in the first sex scene:
I stopped there because it's apparent that the game heavily relies on voyeurism and other similar themes. The "vanilla" path, although present is void of romance, seem secondary as voyeurism, cheating, public encounters, and netorare are listen and other stuff like gangbangs, BDSM and monster is planned. Additionally, the fact that the game's content is influenced by Patreon kills any hopes for anything good in the game if you not a fan of what you havent seen for yourself.

Reactions: MidnightKing

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
Netorase tag should be added. Correct me if im wrong, but the prologue is focused on Netorase. There is no element of NTR at all (as of prologue v0.2) as the main protagonist have not gotten together with Julie yet.

deem

Aug 10, 2016
good stuff, fun stuff, hopefully we get to see fun stuff with all the females introduced and more, have the father leave for some business for months while you take care of the house as a test of character and maturity

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
as the game is in developing i have the obligation to suggest that the game let us choose who girl we can stay, as the game is the prologue and has influence in the game that is julie, that we can choose among elizabeth or julie cause both characters are good.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
the game has a realy good girls NICE

MellowYellow

Jan 5, 2019
This is really hard to take seriously when you just take a bunch of random characters from bepis, then you try to grift with a ton of version 0.1 games that will never be finished.
That having been said, using a few idols in the preview images made me wish for a Deresute with non-KK CGs. Last one on this site was this. But I'm still waiting for one on Ci-en with Arisu in an isekai.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
That is one of the possible route in v0.2. Main protagonist's father went away on a trip and he used a shape-shifting potion to transform into him. You can decide whether to bang your stepmom.
Currently, there isn't any.

Yes, but I am not sharing it. If you'd like to play the prologue, do support Lazy Gem on Patreon else you can wait till someone else shares it.
why can't you share, it's been a while, we'd love to play

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
why can't you share, it's been a while, we'd love to play
I already stated why I won't share it. If you'd "love" to play the game, then subscribe to his Patreon to support Lazy Gem. If your reply to this is along the line of "I don't want to waste money" or "I don't have money", then clearly you don't "love" the game enough.

Stop acting entitled. I owe you nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro