EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2bf635e8df5611d9ecd03f26fe839c9d.gif

Overview:
"Trinity Fate Prologue" is a prequel to the game “Trinity Fate”.

You take control of Aiden a few months before the events on the main game intro.
Exploring his past and the events that lead to the marriage with Julie,
the game is meant to expand the story and existing characters as well as introduce some new ones.

As the son and heir of one of the most powerful and influential families in a fantasy setting country,
you will experience the story that ultimately led to Aiden’s current state in the main game.
You will have to make decisions that will shape the outcome of multiple scenarios,
getting to know a lot of new characters, most of which you will be able to have some “fun” with.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-09
Release Date: 2023-06-09
Developer: Lazy Gem -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

_uGnod.png 0YBsXD.png 1NN9XC.png 8cheqr.png AaC+Q5.png dS6AaV.png
h1HIwt.png HGS8z3.png i8yS9n.png iT8Qap.png SPFRYa.png 25a12468091eaaf8df43e4f02ab2132b.png

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The dev shouldn't even have reworked the first version(that was the best one, on the ship, he could have improved that ) much less start another before fixing and improving the main game.

Reactions: XavierVCP and M3lly

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
The dev shouldn't even have reworked the first version(that was the best one, on the ship, he could have improved that ) much less start another before fixing and improving the main game.
If I am correct, this is not a rework. These are events before the ship's journey. This is more like a backstory of the MC and his Wife

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
If I am correct, this is not a rework. These are events before the ship's journey. This is more like a backstory of the MC and his Wife
Honestly it does make more sense to actually have the game develop the world before the ship ride because the boat was seemingly just random quests and cgs but he probably should have thought it through before hand and just started the game at this point and not decide to have a prequel randomly. It also sort of nullifies any player input knowing the player ends up with the wife anyways.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I will say these koikatsu models are really good though. Not sure what the dev is doing with direction of the game but i'll wait and see what happens.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Wait so did he just release the same update again? Or is there anything new? Im confused. Cause he already released this once but it says initial release so idk what the hell is goin on

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Wait so did he just release the same update again? Or is there anything new? Im confused. Cause he already released this once but it says initial release so idk what the hell is goin on
This is the same version that was posted in the main game's thread as far as I can tell, ended at the same point. Maybe some bug fixes?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I know, it is stated that this one here is a prequel. I am talking about the rework he has done before, that version of the ship only needed some bugfix and dialogue improvements, instead he has changed everything, not even the maid he had falen in love and went with in the trip appeared in it...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This does not give anyone any confidence to play this developers games. Rework, 0.1 game, than start a 0.1 Prologue. I'm avoiding this we can tell this game will never get off the ground.

Reactions: mimmom