• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mohammedadilakram

Jul 22, 2020
My Game is stuck at 21% after I follow Claire into the Cave. How can I resolve this? Thanks in advance for the help. I am using Windows.
1596794996896.png 1596795058850.png

Last edited:

SkeleBoner

Aug 8, 2020
copied everything correctly. it reduced my save from 44% to 32%. it removed half of my kamasutra pages and broke the game because now the missing pages dont exist anymore. and theyre tied directly to the save file completion percentage.
thank god i caught this fuck up before i saved my game.
guess ill just grind for the 9 million fucking gold i need for the shop items. thanks for nothing m8

AikawaXD

Oct 30, 2019
well its work for me, if you just need a money cheat try doing this

- make a copy of your game folder (so there's 2 game folder, original and 2nd folder)
- copy the cheat to the 2nd game folder
- run the game in the 2nd one, use money cheat, and save in the empty slot
(don't mind if the percentage save is reduce, it will back again)
- run the game in the original one (without cheat one)

its work for me, but if you not sure, just make a backup file for your save

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
well its work for me, if you just need a money cheat try doing this

- make a copy of your game folder (so there's 2 game folder, original and 2nd folder)
- copy the cheat to the 2nd game folder
- run the game in the 2nd one, use money cheat, and save in the empty slot
(don't mind if the percentage save is reduce, it will back again)
- run the game in the original one (without cheat one)

its work for me, but if you not sure, just make a backup file for your save
it still gets your progress displayed from 44% to 32%. Also, I don't think having money is worth it at the moment and will impact anything on story.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I used that mod long time ago and broke my game,had to start from scratch,people missing,screens frozen.I use cheat menu,feel free use it,not mine so not taking credit for it and doesn't break the game and doesn't tell you that your using cheats.Instructions in read me

sinbsd

Jan 19, 2020
I used that mod long time ago and broke my game,had to start from scratch,people missing,screens frozen.I use cheat menu,feel free use it,not mine so not taking credit for it and doesn't break the game and doesn't tell you that your using cheats.Instructions in read me
Cheat menu? Can you link to where you found this originally as it gives no instructions as to how to use it once you install it.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Cheat menu? Can you link to where you found this originally as it gives no instructions as to how to use it once you install it.
Was from another link,easy to use,the exe and document go where the game exe is and the other 2 are plugins,just follow folder,then click on exe 1 time you'll see a quick window pop up,then deleite it with the document too,leave the 2 plugins,in game just hit 1 you'll see a small window top left,has,stats,exp,gold,variables,items,weapons.i'll link the cheat here again thought had a document on how to use it,just checked ithas a readme on how to use it

mamdouh2244

Aug 28, 2020
i tried the scene with diana on the beach from the scene player before the reaches its progress now when i go in to the library
i find two dianas there

TechnicFighter

Aug 5, 2020
Be warned that this is a bit of a rough version, NLT used a lot of codes, labels, and numbering without much sense to someone else, so it's going to be a lot of trial and error here.

Edit: also, I don't recommend messing with the hearts, it has no use now and I'm not sure how they will be used later.
Omg this fucked up my game it bugged everything and says the patch ended it doesnt work well :(

TechnicFighter

Aug 5, 2020
Be warned that this is a bit of a rough version, NLT used a lot of codes, labels, and numbering without much sense to someone else, so it's going to be a lot of trial and error here.

Edit: also, I don't recommend messing with the hearts, it has no use now and I'm not sure how they will be used later.
this fucking sucks

Leto1985

Dec 8, 2019
For people who just want money cheats like me, what worked for me was simply installing the cheat, adding the money, saving, and then removing the cheat (by overriding the extracted files to the WWW folder) so you don't run into any errors but still have the money stored.
Which version of game you've tried with?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Which version of game you've tried with?
use this one,much better and no errors,red mode gives bugs.There's read me file,but will explain.Make sure you have a saved game already,instead dragging the www folder into game go to plugins folder and drag the 2 plugins there both name cheat,then the other 2 the MVP and plugins patch into folder where exe is,click on MVP you will see a pop up,should take 1-3 seconds for it to dissapear,then delete MVP and plugins patch,start game and in game press 1,IGNORE all values that say NULL and don't go too crazy :) like getting 10m chest keys,love potions...just kidding enjoy,let me know if you have any problem

Leto1985

Dec 8, 2019
then the other 2 the MVP and plugins patch into folder where exe is
I am on linux so i am pretty sure exe will not work.

But, two days I tried and what worked and my mistakes are : first I made a backup of game but forgot the save games (great mistake). downloaded a copy of v48 from main thread, used cheat on v40 or v42 i don't remember, made money full to max saved the game to 38% one from previous version. then i run v48 game and tried to load the 38% but it changed to 20% still I tried looking into game hints was not working but tried to progress randomly roaming around map, I got a scene with kaley or alia idk then saved the game. And then saved game returned to normal 38%. And it is running now great.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote