Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Which selections within the cheat menu do I need to change to enable all booty calls and all booty call scenes/positions?
I don't know I only use it to walkthrough walls/money, don't like messing with variables... too much :), besides haven't played in a while even thou I love this game because we get fast updates but been busy at work, no time play

replicant222

Feb 28, 2021
I've been able to get the "cumshot mini game" over the maximum to 12 shots. lol There doesn't seem to be a static way that I've found to up it to whatever I want. If I change it to anything besides 1-10 then it gives the extra 2. (on variables, the vitamin count.....there's like 3 different ones)

I'm wanting it to keep shooting on her to whatever random number I want. Seeing's how it went over the maximum by 2, there must a way to take it further. I can't find anything within the js file (commonevents.json) that seems to allow me to do it.

Anyone have any input or advice? Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

replicant222

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know how to surpass the limit of 10 multivitamins so you can cum even more? I've continued to try to find a way but still unsuccessful. Any help on this is greatly appreciated!

goodgreat

May 9, 2021
use this one,much better and no errors,red mode gives bugs.There's read me file,but will explain.Make sure you have a saved game already,instead dragging the www folder into game go to plugins folder and drag the 2 plugins there both name cheat,then the other 2 the MVP and plugins patch into folder where exe is,click on MVP you will see a pop up,should take 1-3 seconds for it to dissapear,then delete MVP and plugins patch,start game and in game press 1,IGNORE all values that say NULL and don't go too crazy :) like getting 10m chest keys,love potions...just kidding enjoy,let me know if you have any problem
Thank you for this file.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you for this file.
forgot tell you works for all rpg games,also you can get a 1k perch or a 10m pound shark,just have to be quick on that variable and for puzzles where you change stats,money stuff like that there 1 that you can walk threw walls forgot which one but you have put it back once you gat chest, I dont even do them since i have 99 of all statues

Singuipingui84

Jun 19, 2021
He probado el cheat mode y me funciona, no active el desbloqueo de escena, solo active el dinero y que pasa, que ahora no puedo invitarlas a mi casa, y estaba en el 74 % de partida y ahora guardo y me sale en el % 46, alguien me sirve de ayuda

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone have this problem loading game?:

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote