Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BIG.YOSHI

Dec 22, 2018
I use cheat mod 100% better than that one and game doesn't detect it,here gonna send it to you,works for all rpgm games,been using it for long time.Instructions in text document,very easy to install,if you gonna use it and have trouble installing it let me know I'll explain easier way than text document,left it there because is not mine and I don't take credit for others work
Please explain how to install this

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please explain how to install this
in the folder www you have more folders follow them till you get to plugins folders there you see 2 files,put both files inside plugins folder(www/js/plugins)then the other 2 mvpluging and pluginpatch those 2 you put in folder where exe game file is,then you click on mvpluging and you'lll see a window pop up and dissapear,after that delete the mvplugin and pluginpatch,in game click 1 you'll see window top left pop up...enjoy and ignore all files that say NULL if you put anything in them game will crash,this cheat works for ALL rpgm games

Reactions: BIG.YOSHI

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is probably a really dumb question. I've put the 2 files (mvplugin and pluginpatch) files in the main folder that has the executable game icon to open the game. When I double click the mvplugin nothing happens. I can't tell if the patch worked or not. What file folder do those 2 files go into?
keep clicking the www folder till you reach 2 more files they go into plugin folder,the folder with www just shows you the route to where they go,and when you click mvplugin a window will pop and disapear might last 12 seconds sometimes instant but it pops that means you do it right,in game click 1(top Q) and a box will appear,if it doesnt let me know and if that box appears when you click mvplugin remember you have to delete mvplugin and pluginpatch but leave the other 2 inside plugin folder

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
in the folder www you have more folders follow them till you get to plugins folders there you see 2 files,put both files inside plugins folder(www/js/plugins)then the other 2 mvpluging and pluginpatch those 2 you put in folder where exe game file is,then you click on mvpluging and you'lll see a window pop up and dissapear,after that delete the mvplugin and pluginpatch,in game click 1 you'll see window top left pop up...enjoy and ignore all files that say NULL if you put anything in them game will crash,this cheat works for ALL rpgm games
Followed that, followed install (easy). Doesnt give any Gold. Nothing.

Cheat - Gold
Amount - 1000000
Gold - 1000000

Gives nothing.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Followed that, followed install (easy). Doesnt give any Gold. Nothing.

Cheat - Gold
Amount - 1000000
Gold - 1000000

Gives nothing.
Yeah you right because it's some where else.Go to variables and look there,forgot to warn people,my bad you know age,mind lapsus :) It's in variables,also when getting items I strongly suggest only get chest keys,that's all you need,if you start getting all items you need you gonna kill the game or break it.If you run out chest keys let me know I have a few million to spare :) Forgot again get like +50 million gold you gonna need it,also use walkthrough walls for the puzzles

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can someone help me where to extract it ?
Don't use that one,game will know you using cheat and has bugs use this one 100% better and works for ALL rpg games
instructions inside but if you don't know let me know it's very easy

heyarn

Dec 14, 2020
Don't use that one,game will know you using cheat and has bugs use this one 100% better and works for ALL rpg games
instructions inside but if you don't know let me know it's very easy
Hello, Thanks for the menu, everything seems to work except for the gold. I manage to activate the speedrun and it works, but for gold it does not work even by changing the amount and gold values.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello, Thanks for the menu, everything seems to work except for the gold. I manage to activate the speedrun and it works, but for gold it does not work even by changing the amount and gold values.
sorry for late answering life comes first, to get gold check variables where it says gold not gold tab,also when fishing if you fast enough you can get a 10k perch :) or more, just ignore all variables that say NULL will crash game, also to do the puzzles use 1 of the tabs forgot which one to walk through walls

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
sorry for late answering life comes first, to get gold check variables where it says gold not gold tab,also when fishing if you fast enough you can get a 10k perch :) or more, just ignore all variables that say NULL will crash game, also to do the puzzles use 1 of the tabs forgot which one to walk through walls
When I hit Unpack this message appears:
[+] Filename: C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\Treasure Of Nadia-Treasure_of_Nadia_v.73022_win\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 9ebc7dd20fa66f5deabfd8873a4ed8c6
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

And there's no new folder or %DEFAULT FOLDER% anywhere. Please help me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
When I hit Unpack this message appears:
[+] Filename: C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\Treasure Of Nadia-Treasure_of_Nadia_v.73022_win\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 9ebc7dd20fa66f5deabfd8873a4ed8c6
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

And there's no new folder or %DEFAULT FOLDER% anywhere. Please help me.
My bad I sent you wrong one, that's for another game sorry buddy, have so many and you know age...mind lapsus.. :)

Reactions: DeerHound
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote