Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lkhundar

Apr 3, 2020
I think I may have found a way to use the cheat engine in the updated version of the game. First, you have to create two copies of the original (unmodded) installation folder. Then add the mods to one of the folders, open up the game, enter whatever cheat you want to enter, save, close the game and open it again but from the unmodded folder. The cheat carries over and there aren't any glitches (as of yet).

deletefile

Mar 11, 2018
thank you for your effort, for the next version is there an addition to inventory?

Last edited:

yomassa

Feb 25, 2018
Did anybody get stuck after fixing the camera? The walkthrough says ash will be at the supermarket after you repair the camera but is nowhere to be seen..

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I think I may have found a way to use the cheat engine in the updated version of the game. First, you have to create two copies of the original (unmodded) installation folder. Then add the mods to one of the folders, open up the game, enter whatever cheat you want to enter, save, close the game and open it again but from the unmodded folder. The cheat carries over and there aren't any glitches (as of yet).
Thanks for that.

Will definitely try!

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020

Overview:
This mod does three: restores incestuous relationships to the game, improves the scene player and adds cheats.

Janet and Kaley are now changed to Mother and Sister.

A Cheat Menu can be accessed by hitting 'C', it contains the usual stuff, money, hearts, scenes (the scene unlocker DOES NOT affect the progression of the game, you can lock it again and be only able to see the scenes you already unlocked legitimately).

The Scene Player has been completely overhauled to allow full mouse control and thumbs.​

Updated: 2020-02-18
Game/Creator: NLT-Media
Game Thread: Treasure of Nadia
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v9
Game Version: v21022
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

This Mod was made for and tested in Windows 64-bit with NW.js SDK v0.41.3 Win10-64bit.
Any other system is unsupported and the content of the Red Mod will most likely not work except for the Incest Patch.

Download: - - -

View attachment 430670 View attachment 430671 View attachment 434503 View attachment 466150
when will you update your cheat? we're waiting

Mihunglo

Apr 29, 2020

Overview:
This mod does three: restores incestuous relationships to the game, improves the scene player and adds cheats.

Janet and Kaley are now changed to Mother and Sister.

A Cheat Menu can be accessed by hitting 'C', it contains the usual stuff, money, hearts, scenes (the scene unlocker DOES NOT affect the progression of the game, you can lock it again and be only able to see the scenes you already unlocked legitimately).

The Scene Player has been completely overhauled to allow full mouse control and thumbs.​

Updated: 2020-02-18
Game/Creator: NLT-Media
Game Thread: Treasure of Nadia
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v9
Game Version: v21022
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

This Mod was made for and tested in Windows 64-bit with NW.js SDK v0.41.3 Win10-64bit.
Any other system is unsupported and the content of the Red Mod will most likely not work except for the Incest Patch.

Download: - - -

View attachment 430670 View attachment 430671 View attachment 434503 View attachment 466150
Using version here on Win 10 64-bit. Worked fine to 48% then hangs in cave after blowing a new opening. Also, at any time going to the bait shop will hang the game. You have to exit and start from last save. Game is great, just encountered those two issues. That is with the Red Mod.

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Did anybody get stuck after fixing the camera? The walkthrough says ash will be at the supermarket after you repair the camera but is nowhere to be seen..
I think I remember giving him the camera outside the supermarket

Jasko87

Jul 11, 2020
I can not figure out how to make this download work. I downloaded it, do not have an option of extracting files so i tried just putting it directly into the www folder but not really sure what to do from there. any suggestions?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote