• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Request] [Yukiya Onsen ~ Koho no Yu ~] [RJ323674] [こぐま企画 ]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

doomedfreak

Sep 24, 2017
I am doing(?) the translation but I am sooo bad at pixel art. Still tried my best o_O:cool:. Wish they fixed the random unescapable character move and sex scene lock-in bugs soon.

View attachment 1204950 View attachment 1204953

PS: there are few poses in the gallery I can't translate, anyone up to help??
Also too lazy to translate exit text sprites in the dozens of animated sex scene files, ugh.

You can check the current state (kind of beta-ish), just unpack to the game's directory:
Thanks for tackling this game. May I ask why you chose to forgo the original Japanese character names? i.e. Tanaka, Sato, and Suzuki (got them from DLsite page).

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
doomedfreak: They are just too long. It'd be almost impossible to fit them within the old pixel boxes. Also why not, it seems more adequate from the point of adaptation to imagine them as foreign visitors to a traditional ryokan.

Reactions: doomedfreak

Shy Baka

May 18, 2018
I can't play the game opens and closes after a few seconds and I've downloaded Visual C++ 2010/12.

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
GSai: try installing the rest of the redistributables both x32 and x64 from my above, the post I answered to mentioned only msvcr100/110 which corresponds to 2010/2012, maybe your system misses some other version. Also try Windows 7 compatibility in the game exe properties too.
I install all of them and it works
Thanks You Very Much Sir.

diamond123456

Dec 2, 2019
So I basically redownloaded the game from both the links in this tread and downloaded the save that I provided and there don't seem to be any issues.

But here is a new save and just extract into the resources folder and it should work.
still didnt work idk why or because i download a new version?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
+1 Does anyone know if the game is still being updated?
Doesn't reply to questions since July and last post on dlsite was on April. No contact with the dev, silence. So probably abandoned or will come back to it next year.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Doesn't reply to questions since July and last post on dlsite was on April. No contact with the dev, silence. So probably abandoned or will come back to it next year.
I hope it's not abandoned it was a really good game in terms of multiple controllable protags and the setting of a public bathhouse. I've seen some good and some bad games let me tell you, there was this one game that centered around a cafe full of maids, I mean imagine that as a plot! :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

KurosamaITA2019

Dec 8, 2019
So can someone tell me how do you have sex with the land lady (widowed hostess) or you can’t do so on this update? cause I read on the creator’s page that Landlady H has been added (here is the source ) but I couldn’t find a way to unlock that if it is there. Also there is an image that Koguma uploaded on Cien ( ) so if am not mistaken it seems that there are more staff but it may be coming on a later update.
View attachment 1211512
but has a new version come out? because I can't find it

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes