Others [Translation Request] [Yukiya Onsen ~ Koho no Yu ~] [RJ323674] [こぐま企画 ]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I saw that there was a translation in the comments before, but is it like a full translation or a partial one?
Also, if it's full, can it be uploaded to the games section?
Anyhow, cheers for your hard work!

+1

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Shirokamisama: It is 95% translation for the first version (2021年04月19日; this is important because the last version differs in a couple of images). There are sprites missing for Exit button on gallery sex animations and a few poses in the gallery left untranslated too because I don't get neither their kanji nor their analogues in "48 Japanese sexual positions". Other than that it's all translated.

Also someone contacted me in PM to give them the source images so maybe they will finish the rest?

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Shirokamisama: It is 95% translation for the first version (2021年04月19日; this is important because the last version differs in a couple of images). There are sprites missing for Exit button on gallery sex animations and a few poses in the gallery left untranslated too because I don't get neither their kanji nor their analogues in "48 Japanese sexual positions". Other than that it's all translated.

Also someone contacted me in PM to give them the source images so maybe they will finish the rest?
Thank you for your answer, but most importantly, thank you for working on the translation! ^^ You are a great person!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
it says theres pregnancy, but I havent gotten that content yet? is that just a typo?
At the minute it's just a picture of a baby if the pregnancy took during the spa days. After you run out of time the game completes and if one or more girls got pregnant there is a picture of a baby by her portrait.

I'm looking forward to the translation but also the update as well.

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
The pregnancy scenes are there what is not there or is so cryptic that I couldn't find it is the H-scenes with Land Lady in Ci-en as I said before at Koguma's upfront news page it says that Land Lady H-scenes have been added with google translator but maybe it is a typo and it may mean taht it will updated in the future but when i read some replying comments of him at the funs it says something like he will add things to his next work but am not 100% what he means.

AmZaZmA1

Jan 9, 2021
The pregnancy scenes are there what is not there or is so cryptic that I couldn't find it is the H-scenes with Land Lady in Ci-en as I said before at Koguma's upfront news page it says that Land Lady H-scenes have been added with google translator but maybe it is a typo and it may mean taht it will updated in the future but when i read some replying comments of him at the funs it says something like he will add things to his next work but am not 100% what he means.
its a 'what is being added' section
it says 'landlay h being added'.

it's not here yet but ist coming

Reactions: Noxious85

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I won't continue this for now due to previous frequent updates of the game and other stuff.
I'll wait till the game stabilizes, with all the features author planned added, and maybe then...
If someone else will do it I'm fine with it too.

xxx_yaboi_xxx

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but the game just will not start. Switched locale, downloaded msvcr100/110 (which were apparently missing) and all I get is 0xc000007b. Anyone who is a greater computer wiz than I have any idea what the crack is?
Found a fix for the errors, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Don't ask me why this fixes it, it just does. You're welcome

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes