• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Request] [Yukiya Onsen ~ Koho no Yu ~] [RJ323674] [こぐま企画 ]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

xxx_yaboi_xxx

Aug 2, 2018
i cannot get the game to even start i keep getting errors about the dll/ i manually downloaded the dll and installed them now i get a 0xc000007b error. i have spent about 2 hours trying to get this to work can anyone help and yes i have tried unpacking it through bandizip with japanese settings on the extractor and i have tried running it under local japanese emulator and still get this error
Found a fix for the errors, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Don't ask me why this fixes it, it just does. You're welcome

colick45

Nov 12, 2020
my problem is that the game does not allow me to play and I already download the game from different platforms and the same error appears

Reactions: Bulldozer47

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Just in case someone needs them in one place, here is .
The executables are properly signed with Microsoft's signature so they're clean. But I still recommend to download them from Microsoft's site, instead, because it always serves the latest version.
Also those redistributables do come bundled with some other software, but there's no real need to install that to get the game working.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I am so lost as to how you get this save thing to work... I literally put it in the save folder but I have no gallery unlocked and I can only hit "start," there's no "load save" or anything.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
migurdia: there is no load/save option, it just opens the gallery. And you need the save from the exact game version you use. Old version saves won't work for newer game versions.

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
According to DLsite latest version is 2021年04月26日 and I don't see clear mention of this option in the changelog. Maybe in some future update?
There is no need to switch locale. But you need to install Visual C++ redistributable packages, not just "download the missing .dll-s".
Google for "Visual C++ Redistributable 2010" and "Visual C++ Redistributable 2012" and install 4 of them (2* x86 and 2* x64). Also remove the additional .dll-s you placed manually in the game directory.
I already installed both 2010 and 2012 but i still get this "0xc000007b" thing WHY.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
GSai: try installing the rest of the redistributables both x32 and x64 from my above, the post I answered to mentioned only msvcr100/110 which corresponds to 2010/2012, maybe your system misses some other version. Also try Windows 7 compatibility in the game exe properties too.

Reactions: GSai

Bamionic

Oct 4, 2017
I won't continue this for now due to previous frequent updates of the game and other stuff.
I'll wait till the game stabilizes, with all the features author planned added, and maybe then...
If someone else will do it I'm fine with it too.
How do you open original png files? it seem i can't open or edit it. Is it encrypted?

GabrielER

Dec 27, 2019
can anyone reupload the save with full gallery? when I try to download it, it says that there is a connection error (maintenance problem)

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
So, what happened to these two? View attachment 1369089 View attachment 1369090 Are they in the current version?
They are not in the game.

But I just checked his dlsite and you can throw my words out of the window, that's the last massage from him, as a response to some bug report:

• 2021年07月02日 00:52
  • ありがとうございます。参照ミスでした。次のアップデートで修正されます。

Apparently that translates to:

Thank you very much. It was a reference mistake. It will be fixed in the next update.
So maybe he is still working on the update. Since 02.07.21 there was no response from him to any of the comments but let's stay hopeful.

Reactions: Rozenn

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Need help ,i cant olay this or install .it's says it's missing some .DLL file when i try to open it.
Is it that the source didn't have proper game

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Need help ,i cant olay this or install .it's says it's missing some .DLL file when i try to open it.
Is it that the source didn't have proper game
I downloaded all the visuals that were available on the Microsoft page, but still I was missing dll. Then I tried to change the compatibility of the game with an older version of windows and there it worked. It seems to me that it is something related to the bits, because I downloaded both visual 32 and 64 packages and from what I remember, it works with the 32 ones.

Reactions: Bulldozer47
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes