RPGM None [Translation Request] NTRレRPG オチカノ ~僕だけだった君がオンナになった理由を教えて~[RJ01123284]

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Can someone upload this one to Mega/Pixel/GoFile?
use mexashare it is the only one not blocked at 20 klbites but this is the only site where they have updated the game so of all the downloads mexashare is the least harmful and the fastest in comparison although you have to wait an hour to download again but since it is a single link there is not much problem if there were 3 links or two it would be a headache

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
use mexashare it is the only one not blocked at 20 klbites but this is the only site where they have updated the game so of all the downloads mexashare is the least harmful and the fastest in comparison although you have to wait an hour to download again but since it is a single link there is not much problem if there were 3 links or two it would be a headache
Weird, I only got (on average) 50-60 kb/sec on mexa.
For reference, I got (up to) 1-2 Mb/sec on Mega.

Reactions: Diegoz
Jul 28, 2022
Yeah. I'm currently translating this with Shanto947.
But I use the game's base version (v1.00) because I can't get the latest version (yet).
Well, at least until someone can upload it to a more decent file host.
Noice! There seems to be a lot of texts/images for this game. Particularly images since I think you have to edit it manually iirc. I suppose it might take awhile to translate this completely?