• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] NTRレRPG オチカノ ~僕だけだった君がオンナになった理由を教えて~[RJ01123284]

Mangamaster321

Feb 26, 2021

wait now it works yes, the images are translated I have downloaded the game again and I have removed any type of translation with mtool the game is in Japanese but the images are translated my mistake I'm sorry works well in a raw game
thanks for translating the images
No worries just glad it works, feel free to let me know if there are any issues. But that is weird since I tried it with mtool too with the sugoi translation above and it worked fine. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
No worries just glad it works, feel free to let me know if there are any issues. But that is weird since I tried it with mtool too with the sugoi translation above and it worked fine. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know
I just added the translation with sugoi and it also works, maybe I screwed up at some point, I have no idea, the only thing I know is that with the new game it works and the images are translated at least the ones you have been able to translate thank you and if they are translated with gpt the images will not have many errors other than the pronouns perhaps

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
The MTL thing is like the heroines in NTR games. Once you try GPT and Sugoi, you can't go back to Google or bing. The first ones are like the bull and the second ones like the cuck. They no longer satisfy me with anything less than Sugoi.
I don't count the fan translations because that is already many levels above and cannot be put in the same category.

edit: This game has too many images of text messages and social media, it can be tedious for those who want to translate them
I agree with the Sugoi Translator while it not as a good as Chat GPT or Edited Translations , I still use the tool to translate older or newer games that aren't being worked on on. Its miles better than Google and Bing

Revering

Feb 19, 2018

Should mention that this is not a full translation, just images that needed to be translated, even then not everything is translated (turtorial, guide, etc...)
probably should of removed the photos I didn't translate to make the file size smaller but I'm too tired
Translated with Chat gpt, second opinion from google deepl and J-talk with no japanese knowledge
expect mistakes or things that just don't make sense.
where do I put these files?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Can someone post the games link again

That's only the initial version though (v1.00)
There's already a bug fix version uploaded at dlsite:

Jan/05/2024
Correction of typographical errors Bug fixes
誤字脱字修正・裡乃、詩乃回想アイテム不具合修正・メニュー不具合修正

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
Same Here
I think you're playing it without joiplay? I never really tried on using it but i think getting directed to a web is caused by the app not being compatible with mobile

Here's the translation for indo:
Kayaknya lu ga pake joiplay buat dimainin. Gw ga pernah nyoba joiplay tapi biasanya kalo gw ada nyoba game pc biasanya nongol kayak gitu