RPGM None [Translation Request] NTRレRPG オチカノ ~僕だけだった君がオンナになった理由を教えて~[RJ01123284]

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I was planning on eventually picking it up but if you want to give it the hand translated treatment its all yours. c:
Nah, there are too many pictures in this game that needed to be translated.
Translating images is my weak point lol.
I believe it is better if you do it instead of me.
I only will pick this up if no one else will.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Nah, there are too many pictures in this game that needed to be translated.
Translating images is my weak point lol.
I believe it is better if you do it instead of me.
I only will pick this up if no one else will.
Oof the images, I also don't like TLing them :HideThePain:.

I'll probably give it a shot anyway either in Jan or Feb.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Here a sugoi translation for mtool if anybody interested.
Thanks, i guess we will use this and capture text for the images until some hero takes the challenge xD

At least so far the phone images (the first ones at least) are easy to get using OCR (i use capture text, anyone knows another good one?)

Pity even sugoi defaults to change sexes int he translations, if i didn't know any better this would look like a yuri game xD

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The MTL thing is like the heroines in NTR games. Once you try GPT and Sugoi, you can't go back to Google or bing. The first ones are like the bull and the second ones like the cuck. They no longer satisfy me with anything less than Sugoi.
I don't count the fan translations because that is already many levels above and cannot be put in the same category.

edit: This game has too many images of text messages and social media, it can be tedious for those who want to translate them

Last edited:

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
yeah i sow that, is that reliable?
Sorta, when you click on the download link it opens the typical scam pop ups of most filehosters (rapidgator, katflies etc), speed selection (slow or premium), captcha, and another other round of pop ups. At least it has a decent speed of 800KiB/s

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
yeahh,i kynda don't trust those sites, if some one is so gentle to drop a mega link would be very beautifull, else i will wait and see if is avaible on other donlowad sites

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
yeahh,i kynda don't trust those sites, if some one is so gentle to drop a mega link would be very beautifull, else i will wait and see if is avaible on other donlowad sites
Just googled the title of this post (minus [translation request]) and found it on otomi-games. Since I'm too lazy to check rules for posting links to outside sites other than things like itch or dlsite and I'm pretty sure there's a rule against password-protected archives here, I'll just leave it at that. But they've got a pixeldrain and workupload link on their site for the raws.

Reactions: sassone