RPGM None [Translation Request] NTRレRPG オチカノ ~僕だけだった君がオンナになった理由を教えて~[RJ01123284]

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
yeahh,i kynda don't trust those sites, if some one is so gentle to drop a mega link would be very beautifull, else i will wait and see if is avaible on other donlowad sites
Just googled the title of this post (minus [translation request]) and found it on otomi-games. Since I'm too lazy to check rules for posting links to outside sites other than things like itch or dlsite and I'm pretty sure there's a rule against password-protected archives here, I'll just leave it at that. But they've got a pixeldrain and workupload link on their site for the raws.
It's ok if you only mentioned those links in the thread reply [like ]. They even have their own symbol.
I've always posted links like that and never gotten in trouble.
And I believe the rules you mentioned are only applicable to download links in the OP, not in people's replies.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone knows the criteria for the "harem" ending, or even how to trigger the sister scenes? Also the mom, i think she gets fucked but i can't get more than some pics even when i go to where i think she is (the apartments where the rich kids lives nearby)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Anyone knows the criteria for the "harem" ending, or even how to trigger the sister scenes? Also the mom, i think she gets fucked but i can't get more than some pics even when i go to where i think she is (the apartments where the rich kids lives nearby)
to unlock the harem for the father not for the protagonist, you have to activate the events of the heroine and the sister those of the sister are 3 one in the park at midnight the second in the bathroom of the house and the third in front of the love hotel. For the heroine, her route begins by talking to the father and sister in front of the building, after arriving on the 25th you will have 3 routes one is father x heroine another is father x sister and father x harem within the game folders there is a guide with the locations and the specific guide for the love route.

On the 23rd, if you follow the Father x Heroine route, watching until the end of the events, there is a shadow scene at night from the window talks to the refrigerator in your house to skip the days until the last day and if you talk to the window. from the balcony and press z 10 times to unlock all the items for the pure route and they will appear on the PC in your room

(when they say harem in an NTR game there is a high chance that it is not for the protagonist)

Also say that you can get on all the routes at the same time, you don't have to condition yourself to go for just one and the sns messages in the first part until the 25th I thought they were important but they are not, they are stupid conversations the only ones worth reading are the ones from the sister and the mother and the social media gives you clues about where the heroin is in each part of the day in case you don't want to use a guide

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
to unlock the harem for the father not for the protagonist, you have to activate the events of the heroine and the sister those of the sister are 3 one in front of the building where the protagonist lives another in the park at midnight the other in the love hotel the rest just look for the icons of the father with the heroine after arriving on the 25th you will have 3 routes one is father x heroine another is father x sister and father x harem within the game folders there is a guide with the locations and the specific guide for the love route.
On the 23rd, if you follow the Father x Heroine route, watching until the end of the events, there is a shadow scene at night from the window talks to the refrigerator in your house to skip the days until the last day and if you talk to the window. from the balcony and press z 10 times to unlock all the items for the pure route and they will appear on the PC in your room

(when they say harem in an NTR game there is a high chance that it is not for the protagonist)
Thanks, funny enough i found the first (assuming is the first) scene with the sister in the park at night just after posting the previous comment xD

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Got all the other guys heart bar thing to max but nothing happens after that? Is that a glitch?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Man i hope this gets a real translation soon, i finished the father route (plan to do sister and "harem" next) but i feel like i am missing some iomportant things, mostly just what the hell is the conflict between father and son, and how it involves Shino?, etc lots of detail that really intrigue me.

Mangamaster321

Feb 26, 2021

Should mention that this is not a full translation, just images that needed to be translated, even then not everything is translated (turtorial, guide, etc...)
probably should of removed the photos I didn't translate to make the file size smaller but I'm too tired
Translated with Chat gpt, second opinion from google deepl and J-talk with no japanese knowledge
expect mistakes or things that just don't make sense.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

Should mention that this is not a full translation, just images that needed to be translated, even then not everything is translated (turtorial, guide, etc...)
probably should of removed the photos I didn't translate to make the file size smaller but I'm too tired
Translated with Chat gpt, second opinion from google deepl and J-talk with no japanese knowledge
expect mistakes or things that just don't make sense.
After starting the game you have a wonderful black screen. Have you tried the files? or you have uploaded it as is without any type of test..

Reactions: Animefan_09

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Can you give me a link to where you downloaded the game from?

wait now it works yes, the images are translated I have downloaded the game again and I have removed any type of translation with mtool the game is in Japanese but the images are translated my mistake I'm sorry works well in a raw game
thanks for translating the images capture.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09