RPGM Completed None [Translation Request][HATOMAME] Bitch Familly on the Village [V1.01][RJ01135233]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

daddynax

Mar 11, 2018
I made a request to add the game to the poll of games to be translated by JustXuX. The most voted wins. I'll leave these links if anyone wants to support the cause: join or (anyone can join).

1712661722430.png

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
This game is very good, but some sex scenes require conditions to play. When combined with the Japanese language, it makes unlocking every sex scene without using the memory room is quite frustrated.

WhaleHunter69

Jun 22, 2022
I'm currently working on a full translation for this game, on %15 progress at the moment. Just note that I'm doing this for fun so it may take a while, I'm expecting the end of May is when I will be finished.

Also I'll try to release a translation patch when I finish with character routes. I'm focusing right now on Hibiki and Sora, so when I finish those two characters I'll post a patch. (^_^)b

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
alright, forgot I had a 2 week vacation so there was a slight delay, but here's what i got
just download the js and data from the link below and drop em in the www file or whatever

again, my quality is prob shit compared to the pros, i just get drunk and wing it most the time
i'd say most of everything needed to play the game is translated. i usually go into these things
and translate it as i play, so there might be some triggers i missed.
for those that don't know the family dynamic, i'll give a brief summary

Maki is the lead bitch, her younger sister is Sakiho who is hesitant to do naughty shit but gives in
Hibiki is their mother- who is also a whore(surprise) and the daddy is Sora who has a dick and ...maybe boobs?
The new character is Runa/Luna(i didnt bother to change it because img already said Runa)who is Sora's twin sister.
they pretty much reunite after a long ass time because runa invites his family to this island where she opened an inn

you literally just work/help/fuck to gain points to unlock more things to fuck more things etc
have fun lmao, if ya got any questions lemme know.

daddynax

Mar 11, 2018
I made a request to add the game to the poll of games to be translated by JustXuX. The most voted wins. I'll leave these links if anyone wants to support the cause: join or (anyone can join).

View attachment 3524205
The game won the poll!
Translation is coming by JustXuX

Reactions: JustXuX
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote