RPGM Completed None [Translation Request][HATOMAME] Bitch Familly on the Village [V1.01][RJ01135233]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
im just using translator++, auto-translated everything without issue. im just digging through the game to clean up some of the weird phrasing, pronouns, and the annoying task of making all the words fit in the text box while being coherent enough
no point in doing that if ur using google translate, mtool already does all that without breaking games

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
anyone have an extracted vesion of the game? I'm trying to extract the 2 rar files and idk what to do with the first file, it keeps saying the file is in an unknown format or damaged.
Well, I wanted to provide the files exactly how I got them officially but I see many people struggling with this somehow. Give me a bit of time, I will re-upload the game to Proton / Mega / Pixel as a fully repacked archive. Hopefully it's going to helps you guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I read from the previous game's thread that mtool's looks to work well on this game and possibly an AI translation. Anyone had luck testing that out yet?
I have had mtool subscription several times and yeah the AI is really good to translate games with simplistic story, it's just good enough to understand most things (obviously not perfect tho) and his pricing is also affordable, only downside is that you can't share the translations with others (although the owner said you can write your own tool to crack it but he won't provide it as I assume then it becomes his own risk if you're sharing free translations to others) (which is kinda nonsense because f95 exists)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote