RPGM Completed None [Translation Request][HATOMAME] Bitch Familly on the Village [V1.01][RJ01135233]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
RJ01135233_img_main.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: Japanese / 日本語
Size: 6GB+

Instructions/Information:
Japanese Locale Required
If opening the archive in Winrar, use CTRL+E shortcut and select Japanese encoding before extracting the game. You can also access the encodage in options menu => Name encoding => 932 ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Preview Images:

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
lol 6 gigs you have to be kidding me Seriously, the cgs are white, it seems like they put bleach on them (I am referring to the images in the thread, it is true that the game has minimal censorship)

Last edited:

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
6 gb? Is the game massive or something?
It's, indeed, an unusual size for a RPGM game. The resolution is not the usual one either. 1280x720 instead of the 4:3 format you can find with most of them.

CGs are in 2K format. 2560x1440
Char pictures and variation are 1100x2500.
And all pictures are in PNG format.

So yeah... Huge size and uncompressed format. At least there's no need for an up scaling mod with this one! Haha.

Edit : I noticed, while checking the scenes, the censorship is very minimal. Just a bunch of very small white bars. Sometimes it's not even censored.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
It's, indeed, an unusual size for a RPGM game. The resolution is not the usual one either. 1280x720 instead of the 4:3 format you can find with most of them.

CGs are in 2K format. 2560x1440
Char pictures and variation are 1100x2500.
And all pictures are in PNG format.

So yeah... Huge size and uncompressed format. At least there's no need for an up scaling mod with this one! Haha.

Edit : I noticed, while checking the scenes, the censorship is very minimal. Just a bunch of very small white bars. Sometimes it's not even censored.
Awesome, minimal censorship is great.
Btw, I downloaded the game and it's split in three parts, but it seems the first part is a .exe file... do I rename the extension or what?

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
Awesome, minimal censorship is great.
Btw, I downloaded the game and it's split in three parts, but it seems the first part is a .exe file... do I rename the extension or what?
No, there's no need to rename anything. It was given like that when I bought it on DLsite. I have added a screenshot with why it's like that and how to make it work. Explanations are provided from DLsite themselves. You run the exe, select a directory to decompress everything and that's it.

I updated the post with said information to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote