RPGM Completed None [Translation Request][HATOMAME] Bitch Familly on the Village [V1.01][RJ01135233]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
You forgot one of the parts in the proton download
Huh ? There shouldn't be any missing files. I checked right now and all 3 parts are in the solo archive on the proton link.
Part 1 is .exe
Part 2 is .rar
Part 3 is .rar

Check main post about why part 1 is .exe instead of .rar please.

Jul 26, 2020
Huh ? There shouldn't be any missing files. I checked right now and all 3 parts are in the solo archive on the proton link.
Part 1 is .exe
Part 2 is .rar
Part 3 is .rar

Check main post about why part 1 is .exe instead of .rar please.
then my shit is weird af, downloaded only 2 parts and when i extracted the rar it left only part 3

ni idea.png

Edit: Fixed it, had to redownload. God, that was such a weird error, i've never seen that happen.

Last edited:

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Anyone knows why in the gallery there are a ton of scenes that seem to be duplicates? I'm not sure i see any difference except in the ones where they get more tan

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
so how do i activate the beach event? i just got the festival event that ended the game but didnt managed to activate the beach before doing so and cant see to trigger it in any way. even bought the bikinis of the chicks and nothing.

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
so how do i activate the beach event? i just got the festival event that ended the game but didnt managed to activate the beach before doing so and cant see to trigger it in any way. even bought the bikinis of the chicks and nothing.
theres a dude in the port that you can seduce, if you have the swimsuit then itll prompt if u wanna wear the swimsuit and meet him at the beach. second one is in the evening in the port, the house should be open and it'll prompt u the same thing with the guy inside.

currently attempting to translate. got maki's bit done for now, not sure how long it'll take tho

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
anyone have an extracted vesion of the game? I'm trying to extract the 2 rar files and idk what to do with the first file, it keeps saying the file is in an unknown format or damaged.

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
I read from the previous game's thread that mtool's looks to work well on this game and possibly an AI translation. Anyone had luck testing that out yet?

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
I read from the previous game's thread that mtool's looks to work well on this game and possibly an AI translation. Anyone had luck testing that out yet?
im just using translator++, auto-translated everything without issue. im just digging through the game to clean up some of the weird phrasing, pronouns, and the annoying task of making all the words fit in the text box while being coherent enough

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote