• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Dirty hawkers want to prolong war [1.2.2] [Corrupt]

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
Employees:

This is also simple, hire people you want and upgrade the skills they're best at. Don't forget you own slaves as well and slaves that spend a long time in the slave pens will also have the opportunity to become corrupted into demon employees. Keep in mind, there are 3 unique and very highly skilled employees you can hire. They all have their own special introductory scene. Make sure you hire them as soon as their scene ends because they'll be instrumental in making quality items. Finally, don't forget to improve an employees salary later on. A better salary means they'll get more skill points to spend when they level up so make that decision early. Upgrading an employee who already has a high level is basically a waste of time as it will take forever for them to level up.
1641200259497.png

I keep trying and failing to recruit them, and then they disappear? How am I supposed to get more energy to recruit them? I tried increasing my HP but that doesn't do it. Do they ever come back?

usualname

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 1577383

I keep trying and failing to recruit them, and then they disappear? How am I supposed to get more energy to recruit them? I tried increasing my HP but that doesn't do it. Do they ever come back?
To hire more employees you need 2 things:
1.Space for them which you can get by upgrading your workshop.
2.Slaves energy which is displayed by a sort of "white liquid" , you also need to upgrade the quarters for slaves to get more of them, you can get slaves from the lady right outside of your headquarters.
And no, as far as i know they DO NOT come back, you need to hire them IMMEDIATELY... Well , not necessarily but it's just a waste to not hire them as soon as you can.
EDIT: Another advice , as the special employees want more money for the services they provide , promoting them too much at the start of the game may be quite dangerous, as they will literally suck all the money out of you. Still , you should promote them at least a couple of times so they would not fall off in the late game.
Sorry if late, you probably already figured it all out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jooop

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
To hire more employees you need 2 things:
1.Space for them which you can get by upgrading your workshop.
2.Slaves energy which is displayed by a sort of "white liquid" , you also need to upgrade the quarters for slaves to get more of them, you can get slaves from the lady right outside of your headquarters.
And no, as far as i know they DO NOT come back, you need to hire them IMMEDIATELY... Well , not necessarily but it's just a waste to not hire them as soon as you can.
EDIT: Another advice , as the special employees want more money for the services they provide , promoting them too much at the start of the game may be quite dangerous, as they will literally suck all the money out of you. Still , you should promote them at least a couple of times so they would not fall off in the late game.
Sorry if late, you probably already figured it all out.
This is all accurate and the advice about upgrading is also a good idea. The only employees that do show up if you didn’t recruit them the first time is the unique employees, i.e. the characters from other games.

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
Makes sense! Thank you all!

Last question for time time being- any way to stop the heart in the middle from filling up and the game having a peaceful ending?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Makes sense! Thank you all!

Last question for time time being- any way to stop the heart in the middle from filling up and the game having a peaceful ending?
Yes, there are some black market dealers in each zone. They sell raw materials as well as the ability to spread rumors that will lower the “peace meter.”

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Just wanted to let you know I have come to a decision. I’ll be releasing the patch for Demon Peddler soon, but it won’t be 100%. What will not be translated atm is the prostitution events and employee names. I am now focusing solely on the main character dialogue as that is really all that’s left that is important. The reason I’m doing this is because I’m working now and want to give my free time to FF14 Endwalker. Also, it’s because I haven’t been able to figure out how to change employee names without the game crashing after the first three days. I will translate the prostitution dialogue for nameless npcs later. Honestly, I just don’t want to do it atm.

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
Just wanted to let you know I have come to a decision. I’ll be releasing the patch for Demon Peddler soon, but it won’t be 100%. What will not be translated atm is the prostitution events and employee names. I am now focusing solely on the main character dialogue as that is really all that’s left that is important. The reason I’m doing this is because I’m working now and want to give my free time to FF14 Endwalker. Also, it’s because I haven’t been able to figure out how to change employee names without the game crashing after the first three days. I will translate the prostitution dialogue for nameless npcs later. Honestly, I just don’t want to do it atm.
Valid!! Can't wait!

Reactions: Weirdo69

Arg1011

May 10, 2018
Jooop Hi, I have translated the UIs only,
hope its help out the progression.

You may visit this thread to download if interested.
Just extract to same location as .exe to replace existing files.
In trying to replace the existing files, the game keeps stating there is a loading error wanting png files. I've tried renaming them with the proper extensions, etc. But it still seems to have problems. Hoping you can give me any advice. Regards. :)

Arg1011

May 10, 2018
The menus are actually all done. The dialogue is what’s taking a long time. SHOCKING amount of variation in the prostitution scenes and a huge amount of variation for the dialogue between the generals.
You wouldn't happen to have working release for the menu / button images only, the one that was posted creates loading issues, searching for png links and the like? As far as text goes, The MTool by the developer on Patreon works surprising well.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
You wouldn't happen to have working release for the menu / button images only, the one that was posted creates loading issues, searching for png links and the like? As far as text goes, The MTool by the developer on Patreon works surprising well.
I’m pretty tired atm snd going to bed in a few minutes. I’ll try to post it here when I wake up.

Jun 7, 2020
Eh take your time, there is absolutely no rush. Your Evilize translation was amazing so I have no doubt this will be as well
Slow, been working a lot. Honestly, I probably could’ve spared more time, but I just didn’t. Will make some progress tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow I have the whole day off so it’ll be a prime opportunity.

Reactions: Weirdo69

Arg1011

May 10, 2018
Ahoy again, just checking in again if there are files available that have the translated menu items and what have you that doesn't trigger the game to error. Cheers.

Arg1011

May 10, 2018
Jooop Hi, I have translated the UIs only,
hope its help out the progression.

You may visit this thread to download if interested.
Just extract to same location as .exe to replace existing files.
Trying to apply the UIs to the recent version of the game, but sadly it keeps giving me the unable to find .png and so on, is there some way to update the translated UI to for the new version?

Arg1011

May 10, 2018
Trying to apply the UIs to the recent version of the game, but sadly it keeps giving me the unable to find .png and so on, is there some way to update the translated UI to for the new version?
Update, I think I got them to work. Using Petschkos I decrypted your UI translations using the no key into .png files. Then Re-Encrypted using the data file from the newest version of the game. Then inserted those newly formed .rpgmvp files back into the game. So far, seems to be working.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Update, I think I got them to work. Using Petschkos I decrypted your UI translations using the no key into .png files. Then Re-Encrypted using the data file from the newest version of the game. Then inserted those newly formed .rpgmvp files back into the game. So far, seems to be working.
Oh my god. I’m so sorry I haven’t replied to you way sooner. I meant to and it just fell down the memory rabbit hole. I translated pretty much all the menus a while back. The main issue was that I messes up the recruitment events for the unique employees by changing the names to English and somehow I made the event to donate money to a bridge building fund disappear. If you fixed those issues that’d be a huge help.