RPGM None [Translation Request] Dirty hawkers want to prolong war [1.2.2] [Corrupt]

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Well, here’s something I don’t like about Demon Peddler. I think it’s an interesting idea to use different art styles for both factions, but I ultimately disapprove of the choice. Reason being, it’s a little too jarring. Not to mention, the sex scenes switch the art to the Forest Kingdom style for the Yamano faction anyway.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Something I didn’t mention in the guide. Do NOT rely on prostitution as a late game source of income. Once soldiers are fully corrupted they’re no longer interested in buying whores. The option doesn’t even pop up anymore. Makes sense, now that they’re depraved succubi, I imagine they no longer have much a desire to be discreet. Plus, they’re turned into 10/10 hotties, so imagine they don’t have much trouble finding a partner.

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
Makes a ton of sense, though it looks like it's an annoying loss of income. Thanks for the walkthrough!

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Makes a ton of sense, though it looks like it's an annoying loss of income. Thanks for the walkthrough!
Midgame I would agree, however, in the late game, prostitution makes pennies in comparison. While it sucks to lose an option, it basically becomes useless anyway. Also, you're welcome.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Not gonna be able to reply to this thread for a little while. Sadly, I have made 0 progress in thhe past week. I’ve spent that time helping my family clean their house for July 4th. I’ll leave withh this though. There’s a journal you can read in your lair. It contains interesting info like what’s going on in the world and the dialogue generals have between each other. I really like this as there’s so many different conversations depending on how things go throughout the game.

Reactions: 2RANDOM

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
Not gonna be able to reply to this thread for a little while. Sadly, I have made 0 progress in thhe past week. I’ve spent that time helping my family clean their house for July 4th. I’ll leave withh this though. There’s a journal you can read in your lair. It contains interesting info like what’s going on in the world and the dialogue generals have between each other. I really like this as there’s so many different conversations depending on how things go throughout the game.
Completely understand, I've had to help clean up my parents basement and it has taken months. We've waited this long for the TL, I'll gladly keep waiting for it.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I saw a couple of people asking about the MTL version earlier, so i grabbed it and made a upload for it.

Fair warning, it's just basic MTL, menus and other aspects are not translated, and the wordwrap is poor.

Reactions: Weirdo69

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey y’all, I’m back! It’s been way too long, but starting today, I’m back to work on Demon Peddler. That being said, I am continuing to translate dialogue. Currently working on the interactions between generals when they meet in battle. Afterwards, I’ll have to reacquaint myself with the game’s systems so I can fix the bugs I created when I translated the names of your employees. I’ll warn you all ahead of time that my progress won’t be lightning quick as I have a new job. Still, I hope to make a little progress each day.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Hey y’all, I’m back! It’s been way too long, but starting today, I’m back to work on Demon Peddler. That being said, I am continuing to translate dialogue. Currently working on the interactions between generals when they meet in battle. Afterwards, I’ll have to reacquaint myself with the game’s systems so I can fix the bugs I created when I translated the names of your employees. I’ll warn you all ahead of time that my progress won’t be lightning quick as I have a new job. Still, I hope to make a little progress each day.

So have you halted progress on Evilize in that case?

Reactions: Weirdo69

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Just thought I’d mention this, but I got Jkank’s permission to translate Inma Sugoroku 2. Oh yeah, and for anyone who enjoyed Inma Sugoroku Jkank has officially announced the sequel.
Damn I was hoping we'd get insect angels 2 next

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
Just thought I’d mention this, but I got Jkank’s permission to translate Inma Sugoroku 2. Oh yeah, and for anyone who enjoyed Inma Sugoroku Jkank has officially announced the sequel.
WOOT! Thanks for the great news! I thought that he would continue with the series because it's making him money, but its glad to get actual news of a sequel instead of more ASMR stuff in a language I can't understand :p