RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] Consider Nanaha [v2015-10-08] [栗pick]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Help plz
How the heck do I get through that door in 3rd tower? :D PS: I already went back all the way to the entrance (by foot), tirggered an event in the medical office and got salve?.

View attachment 3183500
just check a different route, i don't exactly remember the place however the game will give you always an alternative route when you split up. There's only one thing I could think of if this don't work, if you are in the zone with a lot of flashback you probably forgot to check some documents, check the previous rooms and inspect better the surrounding, clicking a locker or some box might give you an extra scene.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
just check a different route, i don't exactly remember the place however the game will give you always an alternative route when you split up. There's only one thing I could think of if this don't work, if you are in the zone with a lot of flashback you probably forgot to check some documents, check the previous rooms and inspect better the surrounding, clicking a locker or some box might give you an extra scene.
thanks a lot, I found an injured guy in an previously empty room.

If I may, I've also some general questions about the game.
I'm playing the partial translation, so I'm not sure I got evrything right.

I want to get the good ending for the daughter on my first playthrough, but I assume, I do something wrong, as she got raped by Todonja, while the mc took the injured dude to the medical center. I don't get it, I've won all fights until now, also her personal fight against Todonja (after his loss, he still knocked her out and torn her clothes?).

I chose the daughter as my parter in the beginning, I assume, thats who I wan't to save in the end, right? Also, I always take her into the dungeons. By now, I figuered out, that the person you take with gets harassed... Should I do it the other way around and take the mother to dongeons, if I wan't the daughter to be saved in the end?

I was hoping, that you can avoid at least penetration if you win all fights, like it was in Wailing Guingol. If it's part of the story, thats fine, I was just surprised.

Or maybe I triggered some negative events by talking to "wrong" NPCs with an "E" above their heads, as I understand, some dialogue can be skipped by folowing the main event? So many questions, so confusing :D
Overall it's hard to tell whats gonna happen just from visual events ^^

Sorry, for my bad english, it's not my native language :)

Edit: never mind, I startet a new game with the wife and tranlator++, now it's clear what kind of game this is.
Now I wonder how this kind of story can possibly end good ^^

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Unfortunately not, you have to do 2 completely different run (with each girl) if you want to see all endings, only preg ending and ntr actually can be complementary since both require you to loose, preg ending it is actually a bad ending and it will be triggered before game actually end (at the 5th arena) since you will be threaten to dead by the boss that consider you trash.

About the saves sure, however I didn't yet complete the game so you have to complete the 6th stage (it should be relatively easy with all the stuff I'm carrying around xD ).

Uhm, I don't really remember what all saves are about however I've always saved in a different slot before critical moments.
Ps. my saves are all with daughter route
Thanks

Did you lost fights on your saves, or just unlocked the scene and reloaded? I don't want to do a full run, the maps are realy tiresome, but I would like to see daughters good ending, cause I was pretty surprised about wifes good ending,
didn't expect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D

Reactions: Diegoz

Hm hm hm

May 4, 2023
thanks a lot, I found an injured guy in an previously empty room.

If I may, I've also some general questions about the game.
I'm playing the partial translation, so I'm not sure I got evrything right.

I want to get the good ending for the daughter on my first playthrough, but I assume, I do something wrong, as she got raped by Todonja, while the mc took the injured dude to the medical center. I don't get it, I've won all fights until now, also her personal fight against Todonja (after his loss, he still knocked her out and torn her clothes?).

I chose the daughter as my parter in the beginning, I assume, thats who I wan't to save in the end, right? Also, I always take her into the dungeons. By now, I figuered out, that the person you take with gets harassed... Should I do it the other way around and take the mother to dongeons, if I wan't the daughter to be saved in the end?

I was hoping, that you can avoid at least penetration if you win all fights, like it was in Wailing Guingol. If it's part of the story, thats fine, I was just surprised.

Or maybe I triggered some negative events by talking to "wrong" NPCs with an "E" above their heads, as I understand, some dialogue can be skipped by folowing the main event? So many questions, so confusing :D
Overall it's hard to tell whats gonna happen just from visual events ^^

Sorry, for my bad english, it's not my native language :)

Edit: never mind, I startet a new game with the wife and tranlator++, now it's clear what kind of game this is.
Now I wonder how this kind of story can possibly end good ^^
Can you provide the translation

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
No I just need the translator++ translation
If you do the translation, don't touch system related things like items, UI etc. It caused some bugs to me (couldn't use items). Just translate the maps!

I used google as translator, it was far from perfect, but overall understandable, even to me, as an non-native english speaker. It was my first time, using translator ++, but it isn't that hard, just follow the guide .

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
If you do the translation, don't touch system related things like items, UI etc. It caused some bugs to me (couldn't use items). Just translate the maps!

I used google as translator, it was far from perfect, but overall understandable, even to me, as an non-native english speaker. It was my first time, using translator ++, but it isn't that hard, just follow the guide .
You can play easily this version (partial) with the mtool, altrough is bugged due cache saving (I've actually never got to notice him), easily fixable anyway. Said that, a manual translation is so somebody need just to leak it. A mtl version is already available online but i won't share it since there isn't the necessity.

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
any spoiler for the endings?
There are two bad endings

Well and an true ending, which suprised me actually. Considering what happened throgh out the story, I couldn't think how any ending could "fix " this, but I was wrong.
I didn't expect

This game is actually not about the endings; it's about experiencing a very dark story, no matter which route you are on. ^^

sbengavoys

Sep 11, 2022
Can anybody please tell me how to make this game work on Joiplay? Or is it not compatible?

I cant seem to find the problem, it just auto closes the game without any error code. TiA :)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How can I provide the manual translation?
Do I just include it as an archive in the comment?
I downloaded a few weeks ago but I think this is it.
Nice, finally! Thank you very much :)
1713517114908.png

As for now I'll add your post in the OP however unfortunately it won't make it to releases since any 栗pick games got rejected at some point due loli content..

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote