RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] Consider Nanaha [v2015-10-08] [栗pick]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Just finished this game recently with sugoi mtl, and as it was my 2nd playthrough after a couple years, this game still hits hard as one of the best ntr games of all time. I wouldn't describe it as an NTR game though, I'd describe it as a heart-wrenching, depression-inducing, and mental trauma game. It's not really the NTR that gets you, it's the pummeling sadness for some reason that this author does a really good job of doing i.e the final boss fight (don't even get me started on how sad that fight was).

If you really want to vent your frustrations out on some days and just feel like reaching the bottom of a barrel, let the bgms in this game take you there...after so many years of thinking I can handle this game, my mental fortitude is still not strong enough to resist crying :(

To any NTR artists or writers out there, take note that this game defined what true NTR was back in the days...nothing can compare to its quality these days.

P.S- I was going to share my mtl, but someone up there did a full trans, so I"m looking forward to that.
do you have a full save you can share

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The link ?
I've checked their discord and couldn't find it at that time since the platform they used to host banned them, is however a paid translation (without rights I would say, so totally illegal, tho some releases could be officials so I don't want to say much about).

Edit:
Yes is on their website with fan translation, since is locked by paywal the dev (or who for it) could easily sue them for cultural appropriation.
If is not the case I apologize however there's anywhere written about the dev concession.

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I've checked their discord and couldn't find it at that time since the platform they used to host banned them, is however a paid translation (without rights I would say, so totally illegal, tho some releases could be officials so I don't want to say much about).

Edit:
Yes is on their website with fan translation, since is locked by paywal the dev (or who for it) could easily sue them for cultural appropriation.
If is not the case I apologize however there's anywhere written about the dev concession.
No full games are shared. You must buy the original games before using the fan translation patches.
Additionally, there was no ban, Patreon "reviews" nsfw pages when they contain sensitive content. It's back online now.

Reactions: Diegoz

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
No full games are shared. You must buy the original games before using the fan translation patches.
Additionally, there was no ban, Patreon "reviews" nsfw pages when they contain sensitive content. It's back online now.
It wasn't patreon but another page (sorry don't remember the correct website),
as for the pathes it doesn't matter, I don't know the laws of your country however is common sense that without the approval of the original rightful owner selling a modified version (or part of it) of something not your is a clear violation of copyright. Devs and pusblishers are already doing blind eyes with fan traslation since is a community project and this will only benefit them (there's also who not allow at all this behavior, like Nintendo), however once you put a price you are basically stealing. Right or wrong I'm not here to judge however with the amount of the paywal translation you are at risk of a massive lawsuite against multiple companies.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Damn, i miss this game. Really good games for me in ntr way :sneaky: . Anyway, last time i play this game im stuck on computer with the password in it. NANI!!!??? wtf??? Im already reach this far, even that surprise me because it's in jap but my ntr roarrrrr in my head it won't let me rest so in the end i use that gallery :eek: I SAW SOMETHING INCREDIBLE :love:........goddammit who the heck put a pass on that computer :mad:. Anyway......love this games and other games from this dev also good the hscene give you thrill and goosebump hahaha. For those with weak heart, love harem, love vanilla, hate ntr it's not for you kiddo!!!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Damn, i miss this game. Really good games for me in ntr way :sneaky: . Anyway, last time i play this game im stuck on computer with the password in it. NANI!!!??? wtf??? Im already reach this far, even that surprise me because it's in jap but my ntr roarrrrr in my head it won't let me rest so in the end i use that gallery :eek: I SAW SOMETHING INCREDIBLE :love:........goddammit who the heck put a pass on that computer :mad:. Anyway......love this games and other games from this dev also good the hscene give you thrill and goosebump hahaha. For those with weak heart, love harem, love vanilla, hate ntr it's not for you kiddo!!!
pw are all covered in the first comment, idk about the fan translation how they managed em

Reactions: Diegoz

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Kulman you know the game... could you help me? How do I get to the other endings? Only got the true one
there are actually 3 ending for each girl if I'm not wrong, loose every fight and you'll the preg ending, loose but one so the story continue and you'll get the ntr ending (or in case of the daughter she will leave you), and lastly win everything.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
there are actually 3 ending for each girl if I'm not wrong, loose every fight and you'll the preg ending, loose but one so the story continue and you'll get the ntr ending (or in case of the daughter she will leave you), and lastly win everything.
Ufff, so replay everything? :confused::rolleyes::sleep:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Ufff, so replay everything? :confused::rolleyes::sleep:
well you can always use the recolletcion room, as myself I actually saved before each arena in a different slot so once I've reach the preg ending (fifth stage I think) I've recovered from 2 tower before (gift meeting) and so was able to continue the story (altrough for that scene is worth win if you want to continue the story with the bad ending)

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
well you can always use the recolletcion room, as myself I actually saved before each arena in a different slot so once I've reach the preg ending (fifth stage I think) I've recovered from 2 tower before (gift meeting) and so was able to continue the story (altrough for that scene is worth win if you want to continue the story with the bad ending)
Thanks, but I dont get it. Do you mean that I can load a save before each arena fight (stage 1-5), then loose the fight, load the next fight loose it and so on and the game remembers this and finally after the fifth fight I get the preg ending? Or do I have to restart the game for that?

Also for me the recollection room does not show the endings but only the scenes.

To make it easier: Could you provide any saves?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks, but I dont get it. Do you mean that I can load a save before each arena fight (stage 1-5), then loose the fight, load the next fight loose it and so on and the game remembers this and finally after the fifth fight I get the preg ending? Or do I have to restart the game for that?

Also for me the recollection room does not show the endings but only the scenes.

To make it easier: Could you provide any saves?
Unfortunately not, you have to do 2 completely different run (with each girl) if you want to see all endings, only preg ending and ntr actually can be complementary since both require you to loose, preg ending it is actually a bad ending and it will be triggered before game actually end (at the 5th arena) since you will be threaten to dead by the boss that consider you trash.

About the saves sure, however I didn't yet complete the game so you have to complete the 6th stage (it should be relatively easy with all the stuff I'm carrying around xD ).

Uhm, I don't really remember what all saves are about however I've always saved in a different slot before critical moments.
Ps. my saves are all with daughter route

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz and sfoMMA85

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Help plz
How the heck do I get through that door in 3rd tower? :D PS: I already went back all the way to the entrance (by foot), tirggered an event in the medical office and got salve?.

3rd_tower.GIF

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote