RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] Consider Nanaha [v2015-10-08] [栗pick]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ149527_img_main.png
Overview:
Wife or daughter?

Yuraha is his doting wife.
Seriha is his cherished daughter.

In the isolated town of Veliente where hell is unfurling,
only one can be saved.

Pick a destination on the world map and progress the story
whilst wandering town and dungeon. The town has a weapons outfitter
and armory, drug store, medical center, stadium for battles and red light district... etc.

Wife or daughter?

Infiltrate the abandoned testing grounds populated by vicious things called Marmots
with Yuraha or Seriha, making your way into its bowels. Each floor has a boss.

Veliente is segregated by gender. Families nor lovers are allowed to live together.

Life is harsh. The law is strict. All men are summoned to war against Marmots.
All women toil in the farms to provide enough food... or are prostitutes.

This is the tale of one man trying to survive, trying to save his family...

Wife or daughter?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-04
Release Date: 2015-02-02
Developer: 栗pick -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2015-10-08
Language: English Partial by / Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
Other: Manual Translation

RJ149527_img_smp1.png RJ149527_img_smp2.png

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Its a pretty great game, deep in some points but like every other 栗pick games the combat is tedious, little xp for each fight and bosses extremely strong (in the final stages you might have problems also with top tier set).

I leave here some note that you will need during the game, the game req imputs pw at some points and they might be a bit hard especially if you don't know nothing about jap lang (I got all pw from ulmf thread but i've made myself the screens).

Pw for the Third Stage:

terminal pw: ベリエンテ
terminal pw ベリエンテ.png

1st area terminal north: デピータ | 1st area terminal north east: ヘイト | 1st area terminal south: リージョン
first area terminal north デピータ.png first area terminal north east ヘイト.png first area terminal south リージョン.png
Management in charge : Depita= デピータ | Accountants : Hate= ヘイト | Health : Region= リージョン

2nd area terminal north east: マリオット | 2nd area terminal north west: フラブン | 2nd area terminal south: ルルジュ
second area terminal north east マリオット.png second area terminal north west フラブン.png second area terminal south ルルジュ.png
Accountants : Marriott= マリオット | Management in charge : Furabun = フラブン | Health : Ruruju= ルルジュ​

Teleports Room for the Fourth Stage

Left Right = Chest
Left Left Left Right = Chest
Right Right = Dead End
Left Left Right Left Left = Chest
Left Left Right Left Right Right = Exit
Left Left Right Left Right Right Left = Chest C

Pw for the Sixth Stage (I think, I'm not yet there so I've not made yet the screen)

アイシテル (that mean "I love you" but with stronger impact from jap culture)

Pw for the safe (you will obtain this after completing the game)

Done nothing more!

Last edited:

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
Both links are missing the system folder, the game always errors with RGSS202J.dll missing.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Any walkthrough for this game??I'm lost
How? There's no much to do, you have just to remember the various places, I mean the first might be a bit tricky but mostly of the time is you that go talk to the lady in the entertainment district, go talk to the kid in the market district and than pick one of the ladies in the guild, once you complete the tower go fight in the arena, repeat (just sometimes you have to go around the other places like the barrack and the dorms). There was only once that I was a bit lost, basically before enter the tower they will ask you to prove yourself, so you have to go to the test chamber and instead talking to the guys go straight below where are the stairs. Just a notice, save in a different slot before you will fight in the arena, depending on how you want to trigger the ending you want loose every time but just one since you will reach the bad ending after the fifth tower (i rec to win the gift one, i think is after the fourth tower).

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What is the password for the locked door when wife and the black guy locks the door?
it should be actually the one that i marked for the 6th stage, i've paused the game so never reach it (i got the bad ending and so load 2 tower previously).

ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
Show me the "How To" on rpgm translation, and I'll do this. I'm something of a writer, coder only in Renpy, I could maybe do this a sliver of justice where Etroy left off, god bless 'em.
These games, so dark, so traumatic. I want to play it straight up, but I also need a project and after 栗pick's last game, gotta go in. Direct me.
edit. "I've had to decrypt games before, with a little guidence, I could do this, and maybe more."

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Show me the "How To" on rpgm translation, and I'll do this. I'm something of a writer, coder only in Renpy, I could maybe do this a sliver of justice where Etroy left off, god bless 'em.
These games, so dark, so traumatic. I want to play it straight up, but I also need a project and after 栗pick's last game, gotta go in. Direct me.
edit. "I've had to decrypt games before, with a little guidence, I could do this, and maybe more."
The game was already decrypted from me, about the translation for start you can use translator++, check the comments for the last version, or you can use directly rpgm to translate but the layout is not the best for the job, where i can't help you is with the plugin, with the partial, keyboard was already set to west so no problem here but the reply at the terminal need to be changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponytony

ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
The game was already decrypted from me, about the translation for start you can use translator++, check the comments for the last version, or you can use directly rpgm to translate but the layout is not the best for the job, where i can't help you is with the plugin, with the partial, keyboard was already set to west so no problem here but the reply at the terminal need to be changed.
It LOOKS like I've machine translated most the events, but crashes on export and I have to learn what I'm looking at. I don't even understand the things you said you can't help me with, but I'll keep plugging away. I appreciate the swift direction.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It LOOKS like I've machine translated most the events, but crashes on export and I have to learn what I'm looking at. I don't even understand the things you said you can't help me with, but I'll keep plugging away. I appreciate the swift direction.
If the program crash at the export it may be a problem of the version you're using, since the cracked versions are well know to have some problems here and there, you can try using an older or different version. As the for the script file you can use or , you should find there the questions for the terminal I think.

Reactions: ponytony

ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
If the program crash at the export it may be a problem of the version you're using, since the cracked versions are well know to have some problems here and there, you can try using an older or different version. As the for the script file you can use or , you should find there the questions for the terminal I think.
The script file, that was crashing me. Your post helped me narrow it down. Whatever Translator++ does to it, it breaks it. Might be how I was using it. I have to keep the original Script to get my Machine Translation to run, but it does run, all dialog in "english". Now, I'm going through and trying to make it respectable. Maybe along the way I'll plug the script into one of these programs, see what I see.

Reactions: luchettodj94

ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
Making sense of this gibberish... even after mechanic translation... it's turned me to the drink... I'm in the Central City Saga now...
Edit: The Tranlate++ app also ruins the out-of-combat item usage system... That will be easy to track down, but still...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote