RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] Consider Nanaha [v2015-10-08] [栗pick]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I can confirm now that we will be working on a full translation of this game.
It will take around 4-5 months to complete tho.

Consider supporting our projects by subscribing to our page :)

Last edited:

ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
It will take around 3-4 months to complete tho.

Now I can rest.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Guys, can someone who's completed this help me real quick ?
I'm on the mission where you and the blonde dude have to infiltrate and kill all the enemy soldiers in a military base, pretty early on, before I can enter the main building and kill the leader tho it says I gotta deal with every single other soldier around the base first.
Thing is, I've looked through every nook and cranny but can't find any hostlies left.... thx in advance,

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Guys, can someone who's completed this help me real quick ?
I'm on the mission where you and the blonde dude have to infiltrate and kill all the enemy soldiers in a military base, pretty early on, before I can enter the main building and kill the leader tho it says I gotta deal with every single other soldier around the base first.
Thing is, I've looked through every nook and cranny but can't find any hostlies left.... thx in advance,
check better, the map is extented both left and right, at some point you have to operate a terminal to activate a passage (I think I got the same issue but quickly resolved).

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
check better, the map is extented both left and right, at some point you have to operate a terminal to activate a passage (I think I got the same issue but quickly resolved).
Yeah I know, I checked all the building left and right, got the segment where they save the 2 hookers, where they find the weird serum. But thx gonna look again.
Oh btw, does this have a gallery ? Hope to God it does.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah I know, I checked all the building left and right, got the segment where they save the 2 hookers, where they find the weird serum. But thx gonna look again.
Oh btw, does this have a gallery ? Hope to God it does.
If you already checked everything that probably mean you already open the passage to the right map just you didn't notice.
Yes, the game contain a gallery, you can get access in the dormitory later on in the game.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
There are also a few terminals that might need to be checked before things trigger. Check all the buildings for something like that.
Oh I got it, basically I checked the whole damn map, every nook and cranny. And then a few days later tried again and boom, one random ass house from first try, found a lever which unblocked a previously locked road and was able to proceed forward.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I keep getting Bitmap error. how to fix?
Same. I am using MTool to play and translate it.

I will appreciate, if someone could help
If the problem is during the saves you have to delete all the files named "Save10000.rvdata" and similar in the installation folder before saving (do not confuse with Save1.rvdata, etc. since these are your saves), they are a temp files and they should disappearing after couple of sec but somehow this is not happening (sometimes it does sometimes not, when is not it will create multiple instances), unsure if is actually the mtool the problem and the auto-save system, when I was playing I've actually disabled the option but the files were created anyway, so idk but I've noted that this problem is usually happening after cutscenes, the longer they are more this problem will be evident.

Last edited:

ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
It will take around 4-5 months to complete tho.

Any update on your progress?

Neolet

Feb 1, 2020
i keep getting a error saying "failed to create bitmap" whenever i try to open the save menu

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i keep getting a error saying "failed to create bitmap" whenever i try to open the save menu
I've already explained this problem couple of of post above, here.
Then, I've already replied you before so why are you asking again?

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Just finished this game recently with sugoi mtl, and as it was my 2nd playthrough after a couple years, this game still hits hard as one of the best ntr games of all time. I wouldn't describe it as an NTR game though, I'd describe it as a heart-wrenching, depression-inducing, and mental trauma game. It's not really the NTR that gets you, it's the pummeling sadness for some reason that this author does a really good job of doing i.e the final boss fight (don't even get me started on how sad that fight was).

If you really want to vent your frustrations out on some days and just feel like reaching the bottom of a barrel, let the bgms in this game take you there...after so many years of thinking I can handle this game, my mental fortitude is still not strong enough to resist crying :(

To any NTR artists or writers out there, take note that this game defined what true NTR was back in the days...nothing can compare to its quality these days.

P.S- I was going to share my mtl, but someone up there did a full trans, so I"m looking forward to that.

Reactions: KarylSummer
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote