• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Translation Projects

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
1673437218946.png
help, I dunno how to apply your translation because the real full game of endless summer has no "www" folder(maybe because it has been encrypted to the game.exe? idk). I'm dumb for this kind of thing so please any enlightenment anyone how to decrypt/extract/whatever T.T

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP. Added new patches for Silly Girls Quest (updated it to 1.10 version and translated most of content with Hana) and Endless Summer (transferred tl data to the release version).

help, I dunno how to apply your translation because the real full game of endless summer has no "www" folder(maybe because it has been encrypted to the game.exe? idk). I'm dumb for this kind of thing so please any enlightenment anyone how to decrypt/extract/whatever T.T
Use this tool here on the exe file:

When it unpacks it, rename default folder to something else.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Heya, love your stuff. There's never enough real translations out there. Just curious, are you still working on
I saw you were doing a translation for it, but didn't find it among your list here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How's it going on the translation for silly girl quest? I'm so excited and love what you are doing
Hey, thanks for the kind words!

Progress has slowed down a bit, since I'm hoping to finish Exorcist Chris translation before the end of the month, but I chip away at it whenever I have time. Will release another patch with more chapter 2 content in January.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP. New patches for Exorcist Chris and Endless Summer.

Exorcist Chris is now fully translated (except maybe some occasional Japanese here and there). And that includes all the remaining 100+ images with text (wouldn't be possible without one kind soul). There's still proofreading to do, but the end is finally in sight. The translation is rough around the edges for now -- it's been in development for a year after all, -- but I'm working on it.

There's one route fully translated in the new Endless Summer patch.

Progress has slowed down a bit, since I'm hoping to finish Exorcist Chris translation before the end of the month, but I chip away at it whenever I have time. Will release another patch with more chapter 2 content in January.
Well, that's awkward. But I did work on it. One Hana NTR scene is almost done.

Flegel

Jan 2, 2023
Updated the OP. New patches for Exorcist Chris and Endless Summer.

Exorcist Chris is now fully translated (except maybe some occasional Japanese here and there). And that includes all the remaining 100+ images with text (wouldn't be possible without one kind soul). There's still proofreading to do, but the end is finally in sight. The translation is rough around the edges for now -- it's been in development for a year after all, -- but I'm working on it.

There's one route fully translated in the new Endless Summer patch.

Well, that's awkward. But I did work on it. One Hana NTR scene is almost done.
as long as it gets finished eventually (Silly Girl's Quest) i'm sure everyone will be happy, I know i'll be.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP. Added new patches for Exorcist Chris (more text fixes, full release next week), Eternal Summer (second route is fully translated) and Puppeteer (continue translating h-content). Picked up a smallish card game, which is . Aiming to finish it some time this month.

Also, did a partial for one promising unreleased game, which is slated for release in May. . Partial is available only for patrons for now, but I'll add it to the OP in a week or two.
pic15.PNG pic16.PNG

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
you are amazing, I couldn't bring myself to translate games where I think the protagonist is strangely grotesque or the boobs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to huge.. or even the body is this massive thing, while the head is small..

I would like to know what programs you use or if you just use the original programs and search through each map for npcs and then translate each one..?

I would like to get into this translating h-games since I believe it would help me learn kanji a bit better too in the end.. plus I really do like a lot of the crazy ideas japansese Devs come up with lol

edit: and that unreleased game is one I've been waiting for also.. looks so good.. although the screen with all the locks, is a copy of another game, so I guess they are using the same template for some things??? idk

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
>you are amazing, I couldn't bring myself to translate games where I think the protagonist is strangely grotesque or the boobs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to huge.. or even the body is this massive thing, while the head is small..
Thanks I guess...?

>I would like to know what programs you use or if you just use the original programs and search through each map for npcs and then translate each one..?
Mostly RPG Makers. If the map has a lot of duplicate text, then T++.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Mostly RPG Makers. If the map has a lot of duplicate text, then T++.
interesting, I didn't think you used T++, since I've heard other translators bitch about it so much, like silentce and a few others..

I think it's an interesting tool though, so it's nice some ppl do use it.. thanks!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
interesting, I didn't think you used T++, since I've heard other translators bitch about it so much, like silentce and a few others..

I think it's an interesting tool though, so it's nice some ppl do use it.. thanks!
From my experience, it's an alright tool, but as I said, I only use it for individual maps. And I don't make use of its mtl and inject features.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017

Once you know what you're looking for, you can also just open up the .json files in a text/code editor like Notepad++ or Visual Studio Code for mass search & replace or other repetitive tasks. Just gotta know what you're doing.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Io. How long until Miko is finished? I loved your work in holy princess monogatari, so I have high hopes on you.
I'm not working on it at the moment, but hoping to get back to it... maybe next month? Don't like to leave things half-done.

Reactions: kcj300

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm not working on it at the moment, but hoping to get back to it... maybe next month? Don't like to leave things half-done.
Good to know, that's great. Also, the little patch you posted in Miko's thread is supposed to work in Miko's house and surroundings. I guess that means the events will be translated too, but every livestream from the first one in which she appears with a mask is untranslated. i don't know if that's a glich or you simply didn't touch that specific part.