RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
how to install translated this game Endless Summer
>To install the patch, you will need to unpack the game's exe first. Download Enigma Virtual Box unpacker from , use it on the exe. >Rename %DEFAULT FOLDER% to something else and then copy the contents of the archive into the /www folder.

Reactions: sodemacom107

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Does anyone have the Endless Summer game file or know where its been posted, or do I have to buy it on the DLsite. Cause it looks good.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Hi daedroth I wanted to ask you something regarding the "Red haired demon god", If I can.
Back in one of your earlier posts you said that you would have continued the translation unless kagura would have given a release date.
Kagura's steam page states that the release will be next year without specifying when.
Knowing this, are you still going to translate the game?

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hi daedroth I wanted to ask you something regarding the "Red haired demon god", If I can.
Back in one of your earlier posts you said that you would have continued the translation unless kagura would have given a release date.
Kagura's steam page states that the release will be next year without specifying when.
Knowing this, are you still going to translate the game?
I saw your post in the translation request thread. Appeciate that you brought it to my attention. I didn't know that they changed it to 2023.

Generally, I don't like to leave things half-done. So will do a poll this weekend whether I should continue (for real this time). I will link to it here, too.

Reactions: cefepam

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I saw your post in the translation request thread. Appeciate that you brought it to my attention. I didn't know that they changed it to 2023.

Generally, I don't like to leave things half-done. So will do a poll this weekend whether I should continue (for real this time). I will link to it here, too.
Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
In my opinion you should also decide depending on how much progress you made on the translation.
If you are like 50-60% done it would be a waste to drop it.
Thanks again and thank you for your work, this community could use more talented translators like you.

• Red Heart

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Added another patch for Exorcist Chris. You can tell how close it is to being completed if you look at the patch version.

Also, here's the link to the poll which will determine the status of my Scarlet Demonslayer/Kishin translation -- . Everyone is able to vote.

Is translation for The Puppeteer: Dream & Awakening going well becuase i like this art and also big thanks that u translate that . <3
So-so. I translated one of the big maps in the town, but I'm not content with my pace. Starting next week, I shouldn't be as busy as in the beginning of this month, so I'm hoping to do much more work.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Hi daedroth
Kagura just announced tha they will release the red haired demon god(the scarlet demonslayer) on the 10th of december.
Just a quick heads-up.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
10th of december 2023? or do you mean next week?
Next week I suppose.
Generally kagura reveals the release date only when they are close to publishing the game.
But if you want to be 100% sure you should ask them on twitter or on their discord.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Next week I suppose.
Generally kagura reveals the release date only when they are close to publishing the game.
But if you want to be 100% sure you should ask them on twitter or on their discord.
Lately Kagura's been pretty consistent in announcing stuff somewhat before release date.
No years and years anymore like some games they once announced.

Not 100% the case, but overall, their recent track record's been pretty decent.

Reactions: Hiroshi000

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Except the few games who are waiting for like 3-4 years ofcourse. But yeah, it got better the last months.
Well sure, like I said ... recent track record.

The cliché of Melissa or something ever seeing the light of day is likely not gonna change any time soon either.
E.g. the stuff they announced years and years ago that still hasn't come out is likely not gonna come out any time soon.