• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Good to know, that's great. Also, the little patch you posted in Miko's thread is supposed to work in Miko's house and surroundings. I guess that means the events will be translated too, but every livestream from the first one in which she appears with a mask is untranslated. i don't know if that's a glich or you simply didn't touch that specific part.
Hmm, that's extremely strange. I have it all translated in the txt file I did most of the work in. I attached it to the post. I probably didn't save in rpg maker or something o_O

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
My nuts are quaking after seeing that Endless Summer has a 4.7 on DLSite. How is it coming along and is it as good as it looks?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
My nuts are quaking after seeing that Endless Summer has a 4.7 on DLSite. How is it coming along and is it as good as it looks?
Yeah, the game is pretty great. It's brimming with soul. Probably the best game out of all I've been translating so far.

4 routes are already fully in English. Planning to have the game 95-98% translated next month. I post updates more frequently here. The patch in the op isn't the latest, by the way. Will update the OP tomorrow with the new Endless Summer patch and some other goodies.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP. New patches for Endless Summer and Silly Girls Quest. Picked up another game my patrons chose.

And I also added another table called "Trial Partials". As the name implies, it's database/menu/ui translation for games currently being developed. There's only one patch like this available for now, and it's for the game called Nightmare Knight which is slated for release in May. You can install the patch on top of the trial from the game's dlsite page.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Was waiting for another update to Silly Girls Quest! Thanks for your work!

Can't believe Valkyria might get a translation. Really was looking forward to it but last I remember, the game was never really finished (No ending...)

Hoping that Shadowcore would get a legitimate translation someday too

Reactions: Agzss and Daedroth

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Sweet Jesus I just played Endless Summer in one sitting, can't wait to see it fully translated. Good luck man and love the work.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
How is the translation as for now? Enough to understand what is happening both in and out the sex scenes?
There are many parts that have yet to be translated the only reason I was able too play comfortably, was due to my rudimentary understanding of Japanese.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Nope, it's the latest patch, but it ain't final. Still proofreading/playtesting the translation. Will finish some time this month.
And how are endless summer and silly girls going? I remember you wre almost done with silly girls, am I right?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
And how are endless summer and silly girls going? I remember you wre almost done with silly girls, am I right?
A whole bunch of projects are nearing the completion, including these two you mentioned. Not entirely sure if Endless Summer will be done this month, but I will at least try to fully translate all routes except the true one.

Sep 7, 2021
Hey I wanna ask if Endless Summer or Silly Girls Quest will be finished this month or at the start of the next month ? Anyways thanks for your work, so we can enjoy it too

Reactions: Agzss

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Already fully translated by me, including 100+ images, but I still haven't finished proofreading it. Yep, I'm still at it. That's how much I hate doing it.
You're still working on the newest odensensei game?