RPGM Completed WIP (Translation on hold) [RJ145726] A Tale of Two Swords

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is only the translation posted here with different people updating it? Where's the game itself? Is that just the unfortunate side effect that it has to be bought to even check if the translation works?

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
> You can roam the world naked.

Wait, like... is that just referencing their one-breast-bared armor? Or can you literally remove their clothes and have them walk around naked with NPCs reacting?

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
So i the translation is dead as it seems :(

Nope translation is not dead but translator is working on 2 other games and after he finish with them he will look at this one.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey there, long time no see!
Ever since I got back to finishing the translation for this game, I've been giving updates in this thread here.

Here's what I wrote there:

Data files with most H-scenes translated:

Lost the count how many I translated, but I think there are around 20-30 new translated scenes. That said, dialogues leading up to them might be still in Japanese. I really wanted to finish the most tedious part first, namely h-scenes, and so far it's been going well, there are only 10 h-scenes left to translate.
My estimations are not exactly reliable (miss deadlines a lot), but I think I'll be able to finish the translation this summer.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hello again!
Here's the data with the rest of H-scenes (I even manged to translate 2 f*ta scenes, despite hating that fetish).

It means that yes, all H-scenes are translated now. But again, dialogues leading up to some of these scenes might not be translated yet, that's what I'm planning to do next (together with checking game's other 300+ maps for untranslated text).