RPGM Completed WIP (Translation on hold) [RJ145726] A Tale of Two Swords

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
New update (the game is roughly 94-96% translated):

I've announced that I'm going to finish the translation for this game roughly a year ago, and, despite the fact that I'm translating it manually, I don't like that it's taking me this long. So this week I decided to significantly increase the pace, and, so far, so good, I managed to finish all battle (boss dialogues, loot messages) and city (story bits) maps. I'm hoping that next week I'll be able to translate all maps related to endings and with that finish the translation.
Keep in mind that I played this game in original language 3 or 4 years ago, so I might have made mistakes when it comes to some minor story details. It will be fixed when I get to playtesting.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Another, penultimate update:

Translated all maps related to endings (there were lots of them), recollection room and some random stuff here and there. The game should be 99% translated, but I probably missed some text strings. Before the translation can be called complete, I will need to playtest, proofread, check if text flows good and if it's correct considering context. Honestly don't know how long it would take (I have other two fully translated, but not yet proofread games that I have yet to release), but some reminders or reports about untranslated text or errors would certainly help with me finishing it up sooner.

Javis087

May 8, 2021
full save 95% full cloths and very lewds
link full game:
save 13 have all item ,weapon,armor and this is a new start begin phay
Pass:ADHentai
wed: ad-hentai.com

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
full save 95% full cloths and very lewds
link full game:
When I tried to open the .rar file from the link above it asked for a password. I didn't try downloading it again.
I found a link to the game on svs-games.com
It was already translated in Russian but the English patch above worked and so far it plays just fine.

Javis087

May 8, 2021
When I tried to open the .rar file from the link above it asked for a password. I didn't try downloading it again.
I found a link to the game on svs-games.com
It was already translated in Russian but the English patch above worked and so far it plays just fine.
pass:ADHentai

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

Translated all maps related to endings (there were lots of them), recollection room and some random stuff here and there. The game should be 99% translated, but I probably missed some text strings. Before the translation can be called complete, I will need to playtest, proofread, check if text flows good and if it's correct considering context. Honestly don't know how long it would take (I have other two fully translated, but not yet proofread games that I have yet to release), but some reminders or reports about untranslated text or errors would certainly help with me finishing it up sooner.
Didn't think of it from the very beginning to keep records Daedroth, but later on I kept track.

Overall, nothing major and no breaking bugs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Didn't think of it from the very beginning to keep records Daedroth, but later on I kept track.

Overall, nothing major and no breaking bugs.
Oh, that will help me with playtesting immensely. Thank you!

Regarding ghost ship, I didn't touch it at all, it was entirely done by the original translator.
Will look into colliseum, though it might be intentional, this dev loves to put NPCs out of bounds, near map borders.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Oh right ... and for those who want one, here's a completed save file.

It's taken after completion, just having started a new game+ (since you have to if you want to be able to enter that memories room again).

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021

how to apply the mtl

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
how to apply the mtl
First off, it's not MTL. If you don't have Data in the folder with the game:
How to Install Translation Patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game
4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder when your Decrypter is
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything

Reactions: JAZZWAVE

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019

Thank you SO MUCH for all your work on this! I'll be waiting on that final update, but no rush! After all, you can't rush art.

Nov 28, 2021

<137MB compressed version, above mentioned 99% one translation applied

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Thank you SO MUCH for all your work on this! I'll be waiting on that final update, but no rush! After all, you can't rush art.
After quite a long period of time with no progress, I started proofreading it last week, so it should be out soon. It was a correct decision to not rush things and do 1-2 proofreading passes, since some sentences in H-scenes I translated first are pretty rough and don't flow well.

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
After quite a long period of time with no progress, I started proofreading it last week, so it should be out soon. It was a correct decision to not rush things and do 1-2 proofreading passes, since some sentences in H-scenes I translated first are pretty rough and don't flow well.
how is it going my lord?

Reactions: forbiddentwo

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Still alive?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Finished the translation at last:

Proofread the h-scenes to the best of my ability, fixed some bugs and translated the remaining Japanese text. You can now also get the true virgin ending.
The game thread will be up tomorrow.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Finished the translation at last:

Proofread the h-scenes to the best of my ability, fixed some bugs and translated the remaining Japanese text. You can now also get the true virgin ending.
The game thread will be up tomorrow.
you have my thanks for doing this and taking your time on it.