RPGM Completed WIP (Translation on hold) [RJ145726] A Tale of Two Swords

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
SVS have a habit of not labeling their games properly. They can be only partials, trials or even still have the DLSite piracy protection but they won't tell you on the game page. Can't find any finished translation patches only the abandoned ones.

Reactions: Suryujin

Mayerman

Jul 23, 2017
Since the original link to download the patch is down here the latest one I found

Also, this a 1.03 mirror, the patch can be applied to it but i really dont know whats the difference between version 2.00 and 1.03

*Already found a 2.00v can be downloaded here (Patch already applied)

Last edited:

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
Since the original link to download the patch is down here the latest one I found

Also, this a 1.03 mirror, the patch can be applied to it but i really dont know whats the difference between version 2.00 and 1.03

*Already found a 2.00v can be downloaded here (Patch already applied)
Is it a normal translation or just MTL? And is it fully translated?

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
can someone post a full save and a proper walkthrough . it would be best if someone shared complete translation patch

Last edited:

swiftwing

May 23, 2017
This is defnitely an exceptional RPGmaker game which I usually stay away from. The battles are fast and the setup is ingenious. You have two commoner girls who are trying to make it as knights while trying to endure the devious upperhanded nature of the nobility. Their personalities are very contrasting which gives them a lot of chemistry too.

I really hope the translation gets finished somehow.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I tried cracking this translation open to see how much needed to be done however i had problems with the files so even if i wanted to finish it i would be unable to as things stand. I might come back to it if i can figure out how to get it to work right.

• Sad
Reactions: Pablim1

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
I tried cracking this translation open to see how much needed to be done however i had problems with the files so even if i wanted to finish it i would be unable to as things stand. I might come back to it if i can figure out how to get it to work right.
if you really come back to it, I wish you best of luck.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
if you really come back to it, I wish you best of luck.
I really would like to. I mean it seemed like it was almost done. I have a soft spot for stuff being finished. I have a project I need to finish first but after that if I still have time I don't mind taking a look again. It is just the software I use to translate was being unreasonable when it came to pulling the files for this particular game. it refused to quite frankly. if i cannot see what is done it makes it hard for me to finish it :ROFLMAO:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
If you're not aware of this, I decided to finish translation for this game back in April and has been chipping away at it slowly, but steadily since.
Let me tell that you picking someone's else translation and continuing it is not that easy (for example, I need to check back on how certain stuff is translated in Symplexity's translation to be consistent, and it slightly irritates), but I'm managing. So far, I translated practically all maps with the enemies/bosses and event maps for chapters 6, 7, 8 and 9. Decided to not touch stuff related to endings yet.
I'm planning to post an update in a week or so and will try to translate as many H-scenes as I can before that.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Here it is.
In addition to the stuff I mentioned in the previous post, I managed to translate 5 H-scenes (out of remaining 36):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The text in these will go through 2nd editing pass further down the road.
I haven't touched cities/towns maps at all, so there might be still some untranslated bits leading to these H-scenes. I'll post next update with finalized, translated cities and more H-scenes probably at the end of this month.
View attachment Data_0.75.7z

leth

May 24, 2017
oh hey, i dunno whether this helped or not... but i also managed translating (just beginner translation, mind u) common event from 307 -389, but i didnt check for simplexity or consistency with previous ones :( ... i only do this coz i kinda liked this series...
if you dont mind, or whatnot, you can use this one to be refined further? i dunno... keep up the good work man
Here it is.
In addition to the stuff I mentioned in the previous post, I managed to translate 5 H-scenes (out of remaining 36):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The text in these will go through 2nd editing pass further down the road.
I haven't touched cities/towns maps at all, so there might be still some untranslated bits leading to these H-scenes. I'll post next update with finalized, translated cities and more H-scenes probably at the end of this month.
View attachment 661189

leth

May 24, 2017
this is the last update from me..
now that i noticed it after combining it with Daedroth, theres only a bit left untranslated and so i translated the rest of the common events that haven't been translated.

well, note that this is a beginner lv translation and i didnt check for simplexity or consistency with previous ones, mind you..
if this is useful for Daedroth to be refined and make his translation faster, it is very welcomed..

my change log of what i've translated:
259-lesbian
269-maid titjob +270 the abridged ver
271-maid sex + 272 the abridged ver
307-389

i also done 1 or 2 untranslated lines in 299 (innC) and 300 (innC the abridged ver), just to let you know (to be checked perhaps?)
thank you, i hope that this game can be fully translated coz this is a nice game...
cheers