RPGM Completed WIP (Translation on hold) [RJ145726] A Tale of Two Swords

Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a place that has the english patch? Seems all links for it are dead.

Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
Suryujin Thank you for showing me that, the patch is there I do have a question though as to how to apply the patch as I do not understand how to 'overwrite the data file' using the decryption program.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Altair31
Well, the program is pretty much straight forward, but also only necessary, if you do have a rgss file in the game folder. This decrypter unpacks three rgss type files. For RPG-Maker XP it's rgssad, for VX it's rgss2a and for VX-Ace, with which this game was made with (and most others nowadays), it's rgss3a.
  1. Open it
  2. File > Open File
  3. Select the rgss3a and open it
  4. Tools > Extract All Files
  5. Go into the "Extract" sub folder of the decrypter's folder
  6. Move all folders into the game folder and overwrite if asked
  7. Delete the rgss3a or back it up outside of the folder
Now, all that is left to do is, to move the "Data" folder in the "nm2nd0.7.rar" into the game folder and overwrite the one that's already there, as well as the files inside it.

Last edited:

Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
Suryujin I did all those steps but it still remains in japanese, do you know which version of the game the patch is for? I downloaded 2.0

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Altair31
*Facepalm*
Forgot to add, you need to delete the rgss3a or back it up outside of the folder, after decrypting it and adding the folders to the game folder. Sorry about that.

Edit:

And as written in the OP, the patch is meant for v2.0. So you've got the right version. Which reminds me, the patch isn't complete yet, unfortunately.

Last edited: