• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_10739

Weird I get nothing but grey and black silhouette people... It looks like shadow's fucking!

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Dev release a fix for anyone having issues with the quest stopping near the beginning.

Edit: I also included the latest mods with this upload.
The file is no longer Available x.x can you re-up?

gln

Jul 10, 2017
Dev release a fix for anyone having issues with the quest stopping near the beginning.

Edit: I also included the latest mods with this upload.
Sorry if the question is stupid: with this file the code is still 69 and not the one for 0.9 in the OP right?

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry if the question is stupid: with this file the code is still 69 and not the one for 0.9 in the OP right?
Correct, the Code in the OP is one that was generated by the dev for specific patrons. He does them this way so he knows which codes to add to the ban list when they stop pledging. I bypassed this and made it "69". It seems like no one has bothered to update the OP with my modded version yet.

gln

Jul 10, 2017
Correct, the Code in the OP is one that was generated by the dev for specific patrons. He does them this way so he knows which codes to add to the ban list when they stop pledging. I bypassed this and made it "69". It seems like no one has bothered to update the OP with my modded version yet.
Ok, thank you very much!

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

From the Dev's Patreon - "This version will bring 6 new sex scenes for Sharon and 5 scenes for Luna, all inside the dungeon (few of them are new premium content). I have now also access to a machine with Windows 10 and I'm working on solving the problems wit that OS. When I migrate the game, I will create a testing version separate from this one just to test the game compatibility after migration."

We might finally get some optimization *Fingers Crossed*

Edit: Added Exp text to the premium menu
Edit: Link Fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: 8mes

gears

Aug 27, 2016

From the Dev's Patreon - "This version will bring 6 new sex scenes for Sharon and 5 scenes for Luna, all inside the dungeon (few of them are new premium content). I have now also access to a machine with Windows 10 and I'm working on solving the problems wit that OS. When I migrate the game, I will create a testing version separate from this one just to test the game compatibility after migration."

We might finally get some optimization *Fingers Crossed*

Thanks for the new version, can you think of any reason mine just won't start up?

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the new version, can you think of any reason mine just won't start up?
It works for me, so no I don't. Unless you can give some more details, it could be anything. The Dev included an Setup.exe to reset certain graphics settings that were causing crashing dirXstart crashes(i think). Maybe that will help.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
It works for me, so no I don't. Unless you can give some more details, it could be anything. The Dev included an Setup.exe to reset certain graphics settings that were causing crashing dirXstart crashes(i think). Maybe that will help.
this is the event in event viewer that relates to it not starting, as nothing actually starts when i attempt to launch the .exe in the folder. going to try and redownload it now to see if it corrupt or not for me.

Faulting application name: TotalSeduction.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x59672718
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.15063.483, time stamp: 0xc3955624
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Edit: Same error from fresh download

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes