Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Dev released a public build with a bonus scene and some stability fixes.

P.S. *whispers* I think they might be on to us, he is messing with how cheats and premium codes work... keep this one a secret *shhh*

Reactions: necron and pootin
May 14, 2017
when i click start i keep getting an error,

"DirXStart has stopped working" I first thought it was a problem with DirectX but that is all in good working order and updated to the latest on, I have looked everywhere on-line to find a solution with no luck, although someone said it might be a windows 10 problem, I have never had a problem starting a game before, my graphics and ram are extremely good so i am kinda stump here and anyone lend me a hand

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
If someone needs:
Corrupt Marion v0.3 by Mike Velesk
In the game, you will play a role of corrupt teacher who want to corrupt her students and broadcasts various lewd acts through hidden webcams.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
If someone needs:
Corrupt Marion v0.3 by Mike Velesk
In the game, you will play a role of corrupt teacher who want to corrupt her students and broadcasts various lewd acts through hidden webcams.

Is this one mod? Does it need mod?

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
I know. I ask about mod because I don't want to grind if they have stat and such in game.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
There are some grindy stats, but if you are familiar with cheatengine you should have no problem finding everything except the Day (I found 13 values) and the Class Corruption Level (I think that may be due to the fact it is somewhat based on the corruption of individual students) The individual corrupt scores are easy, as well as money. You can also boost your Reputation if you so desire. If you get to the point where you want to watch the scenes, I suggest freezing Hour and Minute, because once you get to day 14 it's over (no continue option).

Did anyone else have issues with the UI loading?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
saw a post that showed him increasing the visual quality of the game. side note, mods, since his blogspot is down, where are they.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
He states on his patreon the blog is down
My Blogger webpage has been disabled for some unknown reason (I got only one email stating: "Your blog at has been reviewed and confirmed as in violation of our Terms of Service for: SPAM ". I don't know what that mean, or what is the true reason. I have posted an appeal to this action, but until it is resolved, that webpage is no longer accessible. If the problem will be resolved in short time, I will continue to using that page, if not, I will create another. Until than, I will post new updates about the project only here. This problem will not influence the development of the project in any way.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
He has new page though:
Also total seduction 0.9 is out ;)

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Had to remove the Ctrl + W for first person since he called a function that didn't exist in code so I couldn't compile, and I didn't wanna spend my time re implementing a feature that I didn't think many people used.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Sorry if it has already been said, but how do i install mod already for the game ? i tried dropping the folders of the mods in the mods one, but didnt worked ( 0.9 ) Thanks for the link !

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes